Thoughts while driving my Jeep

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I ponder that everyone thinks I am flipping nuts for trading in my Camaro ss for a Jeep .... but truthfully I wouldn't have if I could get to the places I want to camp in that thing .......

dchotrod

I haven't been able to go doorless & topless much this summer, but the last couple of weeks have been amazing around here! Therefore, I've been running without every day & about every third day someone asks "did you know someone stole your doors!?!"
I don't know who "stole my doors", but I'm glad they did on a day like this!

thardy

Banned
I haven't been able to go doorless & topless much this summer, but the last couple of weeks have been amazing around here! Therefore, I've been running without every day & about every third day someone asks "did you know someone stole your doors!?!"
I don't know who "stole my doors", but I'm glad they did on a day like this!

Had that happen to me at work one day and totally played into it. "What!? What do you mean? My doors are gone!?"

boardsurfer

"I torqued all those lug nuts right?"

"I hope that spare doesnt rip my tailgate off"

"Dammit, what the heck is THAT noise?"

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Every time I drive my Jeep when topless and doorless, I think "I've got the world by the tail" and can't help, but smile! [emoji41]

Byte

"i need gas...."

Just yesterday.

"I torqued all those lug nuts right?"

Yep that one too.

And pretty much the entire time I have been in the Jeep for the past 2 weeks...

I'm gunna burn all their damn gravel trucks to the ground! Bastard was on the damn interstate passing people going at least 10 over. Come up on an HP and I was sooooo excited! Didn't even look twice. :icon_crazy: I almost had an aneurysm. Almost made it 1 full year before the first chip and that :asshat: gravel truck driver had to come into my life...

This is my bitter face. :mad:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Love the thread!! :clap2:

A recent thought I had was, "go... go... GO!!!"
Oh wait, I think I said that out loud :crazyeyes: :D

Top Bottom