Thoughts while driving my Jeep

Journeyman

Wtf [emoji15] why am I always going uphill into a headwind [emoji848] wait, I've never heard that sound before. I know I torqued everything when I replaced the unit bearings, ball joints and then rotated the tires afterwards. Fuck me I'm doing 80 I hope a tire doesn't come off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Driving through the forest at 1130 last night as my tpms comes on: "low tire pressure? What the hell I haven't seen that in months... wait, my tpms is set to 8psi... fuck do I have a flat? Was that the noise 5 minutes ago? Is it pulling to the right or is it just the road?? Woohoo discount is warranting my shitty falken for 37's! Wait, my tire isn't flat. Fuck me im stuck with this shit..."

Napalm

Driving through the forest at 1130 last night as my tpms comes on: "low tire pressure? What the hell I haven't seen that in months... wait, my tpms is set to 8psi... fuck do I have a flat? Was that the noise 5 minutes ago? Is it pulling to the right or is it just the road?? Woohoo discount is warranting my shitty falken for 37's! Wait, my tire isn't flat. Fuck me im stuck with this shit..."

Haha. This made for a good laugh.

JAGS

Hooked
I wonder if JeepFan's jeep is already clean?

And

Wholly shit that is some awesome lightning! [emoji943][emoji939][emoji945]⚡️

DaJudge

Usually in between "Put down your damn phone!" I am thinking about when I can get on some dirt next!

Top Bottom