Thoughts while driving my Jeep

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Thinking, I need to rob a bank for jeep parts or become a crack dealer, but like a nice crack dealer. Or talk to some of the locals where I work, those non-deplorables seem to have a lot of money for nice things but not work much at all. :/ lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TGPJKUR

I think to myself, I wish that damn E locker light would stop flashing on my dash!!! Rear locker has been stuck between engage and disengage for a year now. Then I think, I must order some air lockers at some point.

Ddays

Hooked
Enya is a person, not a group of people.

Yes, I listen to Enya. It's totally manly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Oops.

I think Enya should do a sequel to her best of album and title it "All Up Enya". You're welcome.

Oh sweet, I guess I can keep my man card then.

LOL, Shhhhhh...liking Enya was one of my dark secrets. And Adele. Shit. I'm signing off now...

Kaylinator

"Did I add that item to my build list?"
"Should I reorder my build stages?"
"I've gotta look that up on Wayalife when I get home"
"Damn I love this song. Wish the doors and top were on so I could sing along..."

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
There's no fricken way I'm going to climb that, and then.....sonofabitch! I love this Jeep! Then it starts all over again.

JeepFan

Hooked
I can't believe I owe more money on this Jeep than my house. I must be insane! Then I came to my senses! [emoji41]

JokerJ420

I always wonder what's down every side road or logging road when I'm driving past it on my way to work and if I didn't have to go to work I would go wheel it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

I got passed by a funeral procession today, and every single driver stared at me as they passed. Couldn't help but wonder who the dead guy was... Took my mind off the 60 degrees I have to saw the wheel back and forth to go in a straight line.

Top Bottom