Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
Just signed up for BRCC's coffee club. 1 bag of JB and MO once a month for now and all for $25 to my door. I also have just seen Evan's response to Starbucks pledging to hire 10K refugees. He plans to hire 10K vets and open 600 stores over the next 6 years. Way to fire back! Also I called to ask a question and the response to this announcement 2 weeks ago is huge as business is exploding. There is a two week back log.

Edit: While I was at it I also applied for a BRCC franchise. I doubt I'll be selected but I figured what the hell a career change could be nice..;).

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Yaaayyy - we're back online!

Here's one I used to have. Smaller capacity if you're making a full pot, but all you'd have to do is grind an extra batch. Or maybe do a couple ahead of time

https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electr...2973&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=oster+bean+grinder

Edit: Those grinders like the one I linked above are good, but a a burr grinder will give you more consistently ground coffee day to day. There are some decent inexpensive ones on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_...Z,B01N1UWJAW,B000VAWXOU,B01LY4NZLP,B00YB09DZI

Also, one of those kitchen gadget stores in the strip malls will have some as well.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yaaayyy - we're back online!

Here's one I used to have. Smaller capacity if you're making a full pot, but all you'd have to do is grind an extra batch. Or maybe do a couple ahead of time

https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electr...2973&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=oster+bean+grinder

Edit: Those grinders like the one I linked above are good, but a a burr grinder will give you more consistently ground coffee day to day. There are some decent inexpensive ones on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_...Z,B01N1UWJAW,B000VAWXOU,B01LY4NZLP,B00YB09DZI

Also, one of those kitchen gadget stores in the strip malls will have some as well.

Thanks Jerry. That is the one I was looking at but wasn't sure if it was any good for being so cheap. Should be a good starting one till I get more serious about it

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks Jerry. That is the one I was looking at but wasn't sure if it was any good for being so cheap. Should be a good starting one till I get more serious about it

It feels good to be back among friends...haha. Lisa and I have always loved coffee and only recently got into whole bean and small batch coffee. Proceed with caution. It's like the jeep and good beer. It'll consume you and help take your money..;). That being said I bought the Mr coffee grinder at target and a Aero Press. Hands down the best cup of coffee. I'm I'm need of a second one now so I can have one at the station and on my engine...haha.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
It feels good to be back among friends...haha. Lisa and I have always loved coffee and only recently got into whole bean and small batch coffee. Proceed with caution. It's like the jeep and good beer. It'll consume you and help take your money..;). That being said I bought the Mr coffee grinder at target and a Aero Press. Hands down the best cup of coffee. I'm I'm need of a second one now so I can have one at the station and on my engine...haha.

You really can't go wrong with fresh ground in an Aeropress. I have one at home and one at work, so I totally get it! :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
You really can't go wrong with fresh ground in an Aeropress. I have one at home and one at work, so I totally get it! :yup:
Yeah I need one because I have become a coffee snob...haha and won't even drink the stuff at work after having a great cup. It's always such a disappointment. We have a local coffee roster and my wife prefers me brew that over stopping at Starbucks. That's a savings..:)

Ddays

Hooked

Ever had coffee from these guys? https://www.firedeptcoffee.com/
Pretty good. BRCC is still my fav but every once in a while I'll order a bag of theirs. Cool coffee mugs too!

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I received my first order from BRCC a little more than a week ago. I have to say this stuff lives up to the hype. The only problem is I'm not sure 2 bags every 30 days will be enough...:crazyeyes:

Ddays

Hooked
Well I received my first order from BRCC a little more than a week ago. I have to say this stuff lives up to the hype. The only problem is I'm not sure 2 bags every 30 days will be enough...:crazyeyes:

Sucks don't it? I alternate every 2 weeks between Murdered Out & Beyond Black with my auto-replen. Otherwise I'm grumpy having to go get something local to hold me over till my order gets here.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
IMG_3201.JPG

So i found a local dealer for BRCC. The dealer is a motorcycle shop and apparently he is the only non gun shop or coffee shop to sell this! which i find cool but its awesome to find out the shop is also veteran owned.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
My feet start to get jittery and tingly when I drink death wish coffee :crazyeyes:

I'll have to try BRCC. Quite a few of my buddies drink it... I buy the cheap coffee! :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom