Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Just got this bag from Dogfish Head! Can't wait to grind them up and try it out!
IMG_7391.jpg

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I bought my wife a cheap Mr. Coffee blade grinder, Aeropress, and two pounds of Mauigrown coffee for Christmas. Everyone was right, once you step away from the autodrip and Keurig you never want to go back. The best cups of coffee we've ever made at home. The cost of ordering coffee from there will still most likely be cheaper than Starbucks..haha. I'm a newb when it comes to this so I started small but I can see upgrades to the coffee bar coming. Another expensive habit...haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wait until the Dynatrac 5.38 bean grinder comes out.

jesse3638

Hooked
Wait until the Dynatrac 5.38 bean grinder comes out.
Haha no kidding. I grind and make coffee in the aeropress every morning now. Not sure how long the cheap grinder I bought will hold up.
That hasn't happened to me since I got on the automatic replen program. Get MO and BB every two weeks...

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've been meaning to set up the auto replen program. I was going to go with that package ad well but I don't know about every two weeks. I was going to start with once a month.

We have a small local roastery in town that makes amazing coffee. They actually cost more than BRC and I have to go pick if up.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Just got this in preparation for my new boy coming the end of next month:
esspresso.jpg
I'm going to have to get some BRC beans to try in it.

Top Bottom