Gas in southeast

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Sad thing is my home town in Oklahoma has 100% real gas not ethanol and gas dropped overnight from $2.25 to $2.19 last night.

Any excuse to raise gas prices and they up 20-30 cents or more. It takes weeks to drop 20-30 cents. Greedy bastards.

And yet price gauging isn't illegal. Was it Alabama that made it illegal a couple days ago for gas.

Gravedigger11

Sad thing is my home town in Oklahoma has 100% real gas not ethanol and gas dropped overnight from $2.25 to $2.19 last night.

Any excuse to raise gas prices and they up 20-30 cents or more. It takes weeks to drop 20-30 cents. Greedy bastards.

And yet price gauging isn't illegal. Was it Alabama that made it illegal a couple days ago for gas.

There is a limitation on how much gas can be raised. 20-30 cents is normally legal. Upwards of that is price gauging

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know PA has a state road tax that they implemented last year. Because of this the cost of gas is automatically 10 cents higher. I can drive 20 mins down the road to Delaware and get it for about 15 cents cheaper.

thardy

Banned
We're getting back to normal now it seems. Still think everyone freaking out is what actually caused stations to run out.

Top Bottom