Rock Krawler Fanboy Here - Tell Me What I Want to Hear!

Rubicrush

Wow

All i started with a simple question about lonv arm setups because i know others have more experience than myself and all you douchebags turned it into something else. As i said i never originally tried to report anyone as i stated i didnt know how to use the forums and its functions and dont know what i clicked. So like i said thank you to those of you who kept to the conversation. Ill just scroll through the nonsense.

WJCO

Meme King
All i started with a simple question about lonv arm setups because i know others have more experience than myself and all you douchebags turned it into something else. As i said i never originally tried to report anyone as i stated i didnt know how to use the forums and its functions and dont know what i clicked. So like i said thank you to those of you who kept to the conversation. Ill just scroll through the nonsense.

Eddie tried helping you from the get go. But I guess we're douchebags now huh?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All i started with a simple question about lonv arm setups because i know others have more experience than myself and all you douchebags turned it into something else.

Funny, all I ever did was try to help by asking a couple of legitimate and relevant questions. Instead of answering them, you waited until someone PM'ed you with what you wanted to hear only, you somehow managed to "REPORT" your response instead of "REPLYING" to it. And yet, we're somehow "doucebags" for calling it like we see it.

As i said i never originally tried to report anyone as i stated i didnt know how to use the forums and its functions and dont know what i clicked. So like i said thank you to those of you who kept to the conversation. Ill just scroll through the nonsense.

Well duh! Like I said, it takes a LOT OF EFFORT to report a PM. Clearly, you're special in that kind of way. You can scroll through what you consider to be nonsense but make no mistake, it is I who gives you the privilege of being able to do so.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475166510.030283.jpg

Op just stop and think about what you're asking and what you EXPECT for people here to tell you. And stop being so damned sensitive.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

So it's our fault you're retarded? Blame your parents.

Top Bottom