Off road trailer mod

Rodeo_jk

I have a 4x6 tarter utility trailer from tractor supply with 12 inch 5 lug wheels, what do you think it would take to fit a set of jk wheels on my trailer? Im assuming an axle flip and wheel adapters, what else?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have a 4x6 tarter utility trailer from tractor supply with 12 inch 5 lug wheels, what do you think it would take to fit a set of jk wheels on my trailer? Im assuming an axle flip and wheel adapters, what else?

If you look around online there are some decent write-ups for converting utility trailers to off road trailers. You will likely need to do a little frame work for additional rigidity. Depending on the spring/shock set up, you may need to make some changes there too to effectively manage the heavier weight of the bigger tires.

tdougherty81

I have a similar trailer that I'm working on. Went with bigger springs and axle. I still needed to put spacers on to fit the wheels.

Top Bottom