HEADS UP : Forum Upgrades in Progress - COMPLETED

swampdog

Anyone else getting full screen adds pop up for a few seconds now every time the app opens? Not sure if this is a bug i'm experiencing or part of the new interface.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else getting full screen adds pop up for a few seconds now every time the app opens? Not sure if this is a bug i'm experiencing or part of the new interface.

Sorry about that. We were doing some testing with our new ad options to see what they look like but quickly turned it off once we realized what the big one was going to be like. Unfortunately, it took a while to see it and, it as you can guess, it'll take a little bit for it to go back away completely. Again, we apologize for the trouble.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having the same problem, broken images in quoted posts.
Going to reinstall the app later today and hope for the best

The broken images in quoted posts is only happening to images that were uploaded to WAYALIFE. Images that are linked from hosting services like Photobucket are still coming through. If you want to see the images, simply click on the quoted link and it'll take you back to the original post and you can see them there. I know this is a pain and far from what we'd prefer but unfortunately, we're at the mercy of our app developer to fix this bug and they suck. We'd switch to a different developer but there's really nobody else out there who can help us. We apologize for the trouble.

GraniteCrystal

Sorry about that. We were doing some testing with our new ad options to see what they look like but quickly turned it off once we realized what the big one was going to be like. Unfortunately, it took a while to see it and, it as you can guess, it'll take a little bit for it to go back away completely. Again, we apologize for the trouble.
Just want to say thanks for not going with the full screen ads.

--------------------------------------------------------
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Thanks for all the hard work. I like the new mobile app, & I don't mind putting up with a few ads, to keep using this, "free" forum, which certainly isn't free, for you. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom