Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Been Around the Block Rb1boxer_3's Avatar
    Lol nice to know now . This is the only thing that keeps me up at night for night shifts, last night was a long one.

Been Around the Block QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Upgrades are always a good thing. Hopefully you didn't have any drop ins to see what was up lol

No worries and thanks for the upgrade! Also, just curious, are you guys hosting this yourself out of a server you own? Moving it to the cloud could make your life much easier. A thought to consider.

Knows a Thing or Two NevadaZielmeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverJK View Post
    Upgrades are always a good thing. Hopefully you didn't have any drop ins to see what was up lol
    Oh shit, the site is back up? I may as well turn around then. Thanks QuicksilverJK for saving me a trip.
    RubySky's Build:
    EVO Double Throw Down Front and Rear suspension with bypass system and EVO Lever
    EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade
    Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle with Pro Steer Ball Joints, G2 35 Spline Placer Gold Axles, ProGrip Brakes
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 rear axle, full float with 5.38 gearing
    JE Reel 1350 drive shafts
    EVO Pro-Tek Skid Plate System
    PSC Extreme Duty Cylinder Steering Assist kit
    EVO Rear RockStops with King Air Bumps
    Nitto Trail Grapplers at 37x12.50x17

Upgrades are good, whether server or jeep. Thanks for keeping us informed and providing this service! You are appreciated.
    "It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, [WHOO!] wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and i'm having a hard time holding these alligators down!"

No worries, it will be worth it at the end....At least it gave me some time to spend with the Wifey while waiting for the upgrades / site to be back on.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Hey everyone, Cindy and I want to apologize for the forum being down from about 11 PM-PST Friday night till about 7:30 AM-PST on this Saturday morning. We've acquired a new more and more powerful server and had to take things down while we made the swap over to it and made updates to the forum software. Unfortunately, you may experience some additional hiccups over the next 48 hours or so as we continue to make updates. Again, we apologize for the trouble and hope to get things running smoothly again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Eddie & Cindy

Improving upon perfection? That's truly the Jeep Wayalife.

Was wondering what was happening this morning. Then I tried logging out and then logging back in. So that you know, the "update" notification message appeared when I logged back in and it all made sense.

Just thought I'd let you know the message was/is working.

Any public facing updates we might notice or all behind the scenes interface stuff? In any case, thanks for keeping WAL as powerful as possible for us all.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Good to hear for about the upgrades Eddie
    David (dcbjk)

Life is simple only thing that makes it complicated is human being (dcbjk)
    Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get (forest gump)
    There are no shortcuts to a place worth going
    LIFE IS SIMPLE, ITS JUST NOT EASY

WANTED LIST:
    -New/Used Stock Rubicon Wheels/Tires

How dare you interrupt my free access to your site!! 🤓 seriously though, thank you both for providing this awesome online sanctuary for all of us to enjoy.