Hard top front panels issues

WJCO

Meme King
I'm gonna post it when its ready, Its still too stock to even look at it. aside from going back and forth to the shop and my farm. and I don't really take pictures from my phone, I'm old school nokia.

unless I have to I borrow from my wife. I know I did leave a message to other threads a couple of times. but what do I know, I am new with jeeps. I am not sure what you mean about wave. but you can

have me banned from the forums. if you want to look it up on Isuzu forums I have tons of suggestions there. since I was handed down knowledge from my Dad, who has tons of Isuzu pickups.

I am just not sure why your being an a**hole about it. report me or ban me or whatever. or don't reply at on my posts. until I am an expert and my rig is done. I wont post it. its not worth it to show off.

right now its a farm workhorse and getting my wife to her office. Did you even see my post when I shared my hard top custom headliner? I know a lot of people appreciated that and want to

do it too. I know I gave the materials I used and how we did. So I guess I did help a little and shared. thats the only thing thats worth sharing with jeep right now. I don't know whats your deal, or

if its probably a bad day for you. but lay off dude. get me banned or give a constructive advise. if you want to copy what I did with my leather headliners. I would be happy to assist you.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about being 'banned' from the forum? Just calm down. Enjoy your Jeep and don't sweat the little stuff. Just WOOSAH.

lesterjanpearson

Dude, what the hell are you talking about being 'banned' from the forum? Just calm down. Enjoy your Jeep and don't sweat the little stuff. Just WOOSAH.

I am, just not sure what this guy wants. if I cant ask questions not sure where I can get them. from the dealer? LOL. I am just trying make my jeep better than what it is.

there is a reason I bought a sport instead of a Rubicon. its cheaper and I can play with it, then getting a Rubicon. I really cant just get my wife and baby wet during rainy days. and when its

not raining, its scorching hot.

Last edited:

Tomb1957

Mine leaks sometimes I just pull the panels and clean them. I think dirt and dust works in and causes the leak. Not leaks after cleaning until off road trip and then time to clean.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna post it when its ready, Its still too stock to even look at it. aside from going back and forth to the shop and my farm. and I don't really take pictures from my phone, I'm old school nokia.

unless I have to I borrow from my wife. I know I did leave a message to other threads a couple of times. but what do I know, I am new with jeeps. I am not sure what you mean about wave. but you can

have me banned from the forums. if you want to look it up on Isuzu forums I have tons of suggestions there. since I was handed down knowledge from my Dad, who has tons of Isuzu pickups.

I am just not sure why your being an a**hole about it. report me or ban me or whatever. or don't reply at on my posts. until I am an expert and my rig is done. I wont post it. its not worth it to show off.

right now its a farm workhorse and getting my wife to her office. Did you even see my post when I shared my hard top custom headliner? I know a lot of people appreciated that and want to

do it too. I know I gave the materials I used and how we did. So I guess I did help a little and shared. thats the only thing thats worth sharing with jeep right now. I don't know whats your deal, or

if its probably a bad day for you. but lay off dude. get me banned or give a constructive advise. if you want to copy what I did with my leather headliners. I would be happy to assist you.

Ok, you post when your ready. A lot of us have stock Jeeps and post all the time. It doesn't matter how built it is, just contribute and don't be so dramatic!

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

Krystianjk

I had that problem just now and I took my jeep to get it fixed at the dealer for free under warranty. Not sure what year your jeep is

I live in Saudi where it's really dusty and my seals get full of it and leak when it rains during the winter.
I found cleaning the seals and applying Vaseline helps to keep them sealed.

lesterjanpearson

I wonder if you put on a tape on that foam it will work for you guys too. like it did mine. just a little hack that might or might not work for you too.

SilverBack

If the foam piece is protruding when you close the door, most likely it is not functioning as it should. I would research online and try to get a replacement sent to you. Replace it then enjoy to the fullest!

Top Bottom