EVO cage

DINKELROC

I'm looking to get a cage soon and will be looking ate the RH and the EVO at the show to try to decide, Cost, and install will be a factor. Looking forward to Saturday even more now. :thumb:

greenhell33

It will be interesting to see what the price point is and how involved the install will be compared to the Rock Hard set up. I will say I really like the squared look of the EVO.:clap2:

Thanks for posting this up. Was strongly considering the RH cage, but think i'll hold off until all the info is available for the Evo cage.

Draconianwinter

This. ^^

I'll be cruising by the EVO/ORE booth Sunday. I'm sure by then more pics would have been released Saturday.

I don't think you can go wrong with the RH cage. It didn't instantly become a bad product.

Perhaps now some folks might actually have a choice. ORfab went under and PS will soon be made in China. Smity...no thanks. The rest are weld in.
Actually poison spyder said all of there stuff will stool be made right here in the us. I talked to them before I bought my brawler lite front bumper from them as I am was originally going to go with their stuff until I had heard this same thing mentioned here before. I called them to ask them about it. They said with the exception of the soft items, wiring and such all of there hard stuff bumpers, armor, and such would still be made in the here just as it always has been.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Actually poison spyder said all of there stuff will stool be made right here in the us. I talked to them before I bought my brawler lite front bumper from them as I am was originally going to go with their stuff until I had heard this same thing mentioned here before. I called them to ask them about it. They said with the exception of the soft items, wiring and such all of there hard stuff bumpers, armor, and such would still be made in the here just as it always has been.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475214303.502131.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's not true but believe whatever you want.

Petzl88

I am confused.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

What does toilets have to do with this?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
What does toilets have to do with this?

:cheesy:

Actually poison spyder said all of there stuff will stool be made right here in the us.

They just left off the "for now" wording. Classic statement from a company that's just been purchased. I've been through that scenario several times. Once a private company is purchased by a publicly traded one, the accountants go to work with a carving knife seeing how and where they can cut costs. Once the Trans American purchasers compare what they pay for a Chinese produced Smittybilt bumper vs a USA made Poison Spyder bumper, I guarantee you they will start getting those made in China before too long.

JKbrick

:cheesy:

They just left off the "for now" wording. Classic statement from a company that's just been purchased. I've been through that scenario several times. Once a private company is purchased by a publicly traded one, the accountants go to work with a carving knife seeing how and where they can cut costs. Once the Trans American purchasers compare what they pay for a Chinese produced Smittybilt bumper vs a USA made Poison Spyder bumper, I guarantee you they will start getting those made in China before too long.

Maybe they are waiting till after the election to make a decision......or not

Ddays

Hooked
I wanna see how the sides tie into the door opening. Or do they go to the floor? Also what do the crossbars on the roof look like, I have to say this is growing on me.....

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom