Selling my Girlfriend.... she's Orange

DSC_0519.jpg Its come time for me to part with my girlfriend. I need the money because Ive been out of work since early in the year. I hate to let her go. When I get back on my feet I will build a better more capable Jeep than she was. She was fun while she lasted. On to bigger and better Jeeps! If you have questions please feel free to ask. Im located in the Temecula area.

This Jeep has been dealer maintained and is in pristine condition. It has been off road on trails but never rock crawled. Skid plates on undercarriage are immaculate. Low Mileage, A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, New tires, No accidents, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained. Removable Hard Top. Factory Power Converter. Long list of Add-ons. Brand New BFG KO2 35x12.50, 17 inch Method Race Wheels The Standard, Brand new Hawk Performance Brakes front and Rear, Rigid LED headlights with anti-Flicker Harness, 50 LED Light Bar with Powder Coated Moto Bilt mounts, 2 Rigid Dually LED s in the front bumper, 2 LED s mounted on the A Pillar, Auxiliary PIAA horn, Switch Pros-8100, Super Chips Tuner, Brand new Rancho 9000 Shocks front and rear, Tera flex Front monster Track bar, 3 Inch Tera Flex Lift, Hot heads head liner, Grill Insert, New Front drive shaft, New Odyssey Battery, Fire Extinguisher, Evo Gussets Front axle, Upgraded Brake lines, Bag for Removable hard tops, Cobra 75 WXST CB Radio With 3Ft Fire Stick Antennae, This Jeep will not disappoint.

Asking 37,000.00 OBO/Users/brandoncox/Desktop/DSC_0519.jpg

Last edited:

mojave5

View attachment 224891 Its come time for me to part with my girlfriend. I need the money because Ive been out of work since early in the year. I hate to let her go. When I get back on my feet I will build a better more capable Jeep than she was. She was fun while she lasted. On to bigger and better Jeeps! If you have questions please feel free to ask. Im located in the Temecula area.

This Jeep has been dealer maintained and is in pristine condition. It has been off road on trails but never rock crawled. Skid plates on undercarriage are immaculate. Low Mileage, A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, New tires, No accidents, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained. Removable Hard Top. Factory Power Converter. Long list of Add-ons. Brand New BFG KO2 35x12.50, 17 inch Method Race Wheels The Standard, Brand new Hawk Performance Brakes front and Rear, Rigid LED headlights with anti-Flicker Harness, 50 LED Light Bar with Powder Coated Moto Bilt mounts, 2 Rigid Dually LED s in the front bumper, 2 LED s mounted on the A Pillar, Auxiliary PIAA horn, Switch Pros-8100, Super Chips Tuner, Brand new Rancho 9000 Shocks front and rear, Tera flex Front monster Track bar, 3 Inch Tera Flex Lift, Hot heads head liner, Grill Insert, New Front drive shaft, New Odyssey Battery, Fire Extinguisher, Evo Gussets Front axle, Upgraded Brake lines, Bag for Removable hard tops, Cobra 75 WXST CB Radio With 3Ft Fire Stick Antennae, This Jeep will not disappoint.

Asking 39,999.00 OBO/Users/brandoncox/Desktop/DSC_0519.jpg

Love the color, it's unique. Sorry about the job loss and good luck with the sale!

Jahowt

Good luck

Wish i could help. Trying to replace my daughters JKU Sahara after she totaled hers, but insurance only gave $20k. Beautiful though.

mo0s3

Man that sucks. Good luck in the job search and the next jeep ! What type of work are you looking for ? And where are you located ? Maybe I can help with a friend that may be hiring in your area !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man that sucks. Good luck in the job search and the next jeep ! What type of work are you looking for ? And where are you located ? Maybe I can help with a friend that may be hiring in your area !

Thanks! I'm actually working now. I'm doing real estate in SoCal. Still want to sell. Need to get back in the Black and then I'll buy another Jeep.

Top Bottom