Looking to upgrade one more time.

sc_rhino

So, I think my jeep will be at ORE towards the first part of March.

These are all local pickup prices from ORE. Shipping extra.

1. PR44 (5x5 Bolt pattern, ARB Locker, Dyantrac BJs, 4.56 R/P, 35 spline, RCV axleshafts, 1350 yokes, raised trackbar/PSC ram bracket) (SOLD) w/Currie tie rod (SOLD)

2. Trail 60 (5x5 Bolt pattern, ARB Locker, 4.56 R/P, 35 spline, raised trackbar bracket) (SOLD)

3. Rear 1350 JE Reel driveshaft (SOLD)

4. EVO B/O Coil Overs (SOLD)

5. Currie Tie Rod (SOLD)

6. 5 - 5x5 ATX Slabs (SOLD)

7. Dynatrac ProGrip brakes (SOLD)

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

I may be interested in your driveshafts, Slabs, and progrips. PM me if you pull the trigger and let me know how much you're looking to get.

EDIT: maybe coilovers too but I'm assuming that'll be out of my price range

Sent from my Nexus 6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
assuming you would be selling them in So Cal when you get the work done i would be interested in some parts. particularly the bolt on coil-overs and PR44. is this the unlimited housing? Anyone have advice on how 4.56 gears would be in the 3.8?

sc_rhino

assuming you would be selling them in So Cal when you get the work done i would be interested in some parts. particularly the bolt on coil-overs and PR44. is this the unlimited housing? Anyone have advice on how 4.56 gears would be in the 3.8?

Selling in so cal would be ideal but I don't want to exclude anyone b/c of that. Yes it is the unlimited, Prosteer BJs, RCV 35 spline shafts. 4.56 in a 3.8 would be okay for 35 in tires.

Petzl88

What about your windshield wipers? Are you going to upgrade them too? If so, I will take your current set!

Diesel_Ranger

Please keep us up to date on your decision, there is a ton of interest in your take offs :)
I am on the east coast, Georgia more specifically, right now, and would be very interested in your axles/drive-shaft set, but would be willing to purchase the entire lot if that would make the sale easier. Best of luck with your build, looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

Top Bottom