Security options

Bribass1

Looking for recommendations for security systems for a Jeep JKU. I know securing a Jeep is difficult, just wondering if anyone has recommendations for systems that aren't the "norm"? Has anyone installed or had success with the Ravelco system? Any other thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Look into a spot tracker. I have mine set to ever 5 min. It sends location of jeep to me. It's small you can hide it anywhere

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475606783.131607.jpg

Plus I can find my wife wherever she is. : )

Last edited:

Jegar

I have the Viper alarm system with a pager. I have the sensors set to sensitive and have additional tilt and proximity sensors. The Viper has multiple function options, and I set the shock sensor to silent when I travel, so as not to wake up the other guests with my alarm, and sleep with my keys and gun next to the pillow, and with my Jeep parked in view of my window. It can be a PITA on a windy night, or when the birds are enjoying dive swooping on your top. But I feel it's worth it, reading all of the recent accounts of Jeeps and/or tires & wheels being stolen from driveways and hotels.

Top Bottom