Close

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Az group

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Tadevich View Post
    I was gonna ask you if you had a pic. That was a nice looking rig.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks! As all our Jeeps tend to do, it evolved a lot. This is how it looked by the time I sold it around 4 years later. Ironically I think this pic is also from Log Corral. That Jeep was a pain in the ass but I loved it.

Jeep_005.jpeg

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I notice there is a whole bunch of us here in Arizona. Has anyone considered doing one of those suds-and -grub things so we can meet and hang out? They alway seem like a lot of fun so I was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    I notice there is a whole bunch of us here in Arizona. Has anyone considered doing one of those suds-and -grub things so we can meet and hang out? They alway seem like a lot of fun so I was just wondering.
    There are a ton of M&Gs in Phoenix. Seems like they are every month scattered throughout the city. Generally people set them up through Facebook groups.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha, I am not on facebook as it tends to irritate the crap out of me. I will have to find a way to whittle down it's use for things like this. I dread going back on it, but it may be a necessary evil to get more involved with good folks who love Jeeps.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    Gotcha, I am not on facebook as it tends to irritate the crap out of me. I will have to find a way to whittle down it's use for things like this. I dread going back on it, but it may be a necessary evil to get more involved with good folks who love Jeeps.
    I'm right there with you. This forum is the only social media outlet I have ever been part of, and I do fine without all the others. The people I know through here are great people.

Anyone wheeling this weekend? Got some nice weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Tadevich View Post
    A couple have been wanting to do Log Corral. Maybe if people want to run that April 1st we can do that. It's about a 4-5 hour in and out trail. It goes to Bartlet Lake, great for the kids, or adults to play in. Let me know if there is interest in that run.

We are interested in doing log corral this weekend. Never ran it before and been wanting to.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupie View Post
    We are interested in doing log corral this weekend. Never ran it before and been wanting to.
    Send me a PM with your name and number, ill pass along the details. We would be glad to have you guys along.