Close

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Az group

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Tadevich View Post
    I was gonna ask you if you had a pic. That was a nice looking rig.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks! As all our Jeeps tend to do, it evolved a lot. This is how it looked by the time I sold it around 4 years later. Ironically I think this pic is also from Log Corral. That Jeep was a pain in the ass but I loved it.

Jeep_005.jpeg

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I notice there is a whole bunch of us here in Arizona. Has anyone considered doing one of those suds-and -grub things so we can meet and hang out? They alway seem like a lot of fun so I was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    I notice there is a whole bunch of us here in Arizona. Has anyone considered doing one of those suds-and -grub things so we can meet and hang out? They alway seem like a lot of fun so I was just wondering.
    There are a ton of M&Gs in Phoenix. Seems like they are every month scattered throughout the city. Generally people set them up through Facebook groups.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha, I am not on facebook as it tends to irritate the crap out of me. I will have to find a way to whittle down it's use for things like this. I dread going back on it, but it may be a necessary evil to get more involved with good folks who love Jeeps.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    Gotcha, I am not on facebook as it tends to irritate the crap out of me. I will have to find a way to whittle down it's use for things like this. I dread going back on it, but it may be a necessary evil to get more involved with good folks who love Jeeps.
    I'm right there with you. This forum is the only social media outlet I have ever been part of, and I do fine without all the others. The people I know through here are great people.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone wheeling this weekend? Got some nice weather!