Az group

AZMikeD

Looks like we're running Box Canyon tomorrow, 12/10. Current plan is to meet behind the McD's in Gold Canyon at 9 AM. There is a Shell station there as well in case you need to fill up.

There are two Jeeps confirmed. Hope others can make it. Let me know so we can look out for you.

Last edited:

AZMikeD

Looks like I might be there too! 9am at McDonalds!

Might have to cut out early...wifey's has chores for me in the afternoon...
Great, I'll pm you my cell.
Sure wish I wasn't on call for most all of December... oh well, the bright side is the more I'm on call, the more jeep parts I can buy! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's optimism for ya! Maybe next time. [emoji4]

USMC Wrangler

We had a good time down south today too. I didn't take many pics but I have video to edit. Hopefully I can get that done soon.

Thanks to uber leading and guiding too!

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

Some limb clearing...

IMG_2253.jpg

...and skid "clearancing"

IMG_2260.jpg

Even had an XJ out with us

IMG_2264.jpg

I never got any shots of uber's sweet ride since I was behind the Toyota most of the day.

Randy Tadevich

Both trips looked like a lot of fun, sorry I missed! Hoping to go out this coming Saturday for a romp if there's something going on[emoji1360]

Yeah, I'm running the Florence area. Look for an earlier post. It will be some small intro rock crawling through a narrow canyon. But nothing a jeep cant handle. your more than welcome.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZMikeD

That was a great day, thank you both for helping me navigate! Let's do it again

Sounds good. It was great meeting you guys. Thanks again for grabbing the GoPro and shooting some videos.

Had a blast today! I'll get some more pics up tomorrow!

Thanks for the pics Chris. And I really appreciate the expert spotting!

I'll send you guys some links once I get a few minutes to edit the GoPro videos.

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Made a last minute night run to broken arrow in Sedona on Friday. Easy trail but if you go at night you can run it backwards and go up the staircase. We had a yj on 33's had to be winched up. Didn't really take any pics though IMG_1481492123.612602.jpg

Top Bottom