Colorado Fall Colors Part 2

JDalcour

Great photos...I'm just an amateur trying to capture the beauty of a great four wheeling trip (who wishes he could be as good as you and others). Thanks for sharing! That was good timing on the color fest and we also enjoyed the Silverjack / Owl creek area, did you go down the Dolores Creek road on out from Last Dollar / Telluride back home? it was really popping but cloudy when we went thru and didn't get many good pics.

Sure did! As long as you had fun thats all that matters!

The lighting was perfect for us, I have some great photos from the last dollar area i have yet to process. And thank you everyone for the compliments, ive been trying my best to edit some more photos, but I catch my self staring at them for an hour before even getting started just from being in awe!

I conjured this up last night, one of my favorite night shots, its really hard to capture the fall colors with no light

Night1small.jpg

boardsurfer

The lighting was perfect for us, I have some great photos from the last dollar area i have yet to process. And thank you everyone for the compliments, ive been trying my best to edit some more photos, but I catch my self staring at them for an hour before even getting started just from being in awe!

I conjured this up last night, one of my favorite night shots, its really hard to capture the fall colors with no light

View attachment 226591

If you don't come to the next beer meetup I'm going to be upset.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn....Sir, you are good! Great shot, hope you post the others for us to see. Thanks for sharing.

UndrPowerd

Awesome pictures!
I know you said there was a big storm that knocked down a lot of leaves, but do you think it would still be worth the trip, fall colors wise, the weekend of the 20th?

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome pictures!
I know you said there was a big storm that knocked down a lot of leaves, but do you think it would still be worth the trip, fall colors wise, the weekend of the 20th?

10000 ft and higher, leaves are pretty much gone. Lower elevations and around town will fall very soon.

Top Bottom