You know you're in a Jeep when...

GraniteCrystal

You could drive on the highway for 1 hour 40 minutes and arrive at your destination. Or...you could purposefully re-route yourself several times to cover as much dirt road as possible, including two mountain passes, and have it take you 3 hours and 29 minutes.

map.jpg

Bring on the weekend...

Nice. My Family out there just bought a rental property in Beaver Creek or somewhere like that. I would love to go spend some time out there during the summer one year.

Corby417

Awesome pictures, as always. I've found myself taking longer routes too just to enjoy the dirt and the Jeep. What trails did you take around Breck? I've heard you can drive up peak 10 I believe it is. I haven't really looked too far into it though.

Nice. My Family out there just bought a rental property in Beaver Creek or somewhere like that. I would love to go spend some time out there during the summer one year.

If you ever come out bring your Jeep, I work in Beaver Creek, live in Vail. I'd love to get a trail run in.

Last edited:
Awesome pictures, as always. I've found myself taking longer routes too just to enjoy the dirt and the Jeep. What trails did you take around Breck? I've heard you can drive up peak 10 I believe it is. I haven't really looked too far into it though.

If you ever come out bring your Jeep, I work in Beaver Creek, live in Vail. I'd love to get a trail run in.

That'd be awesome. It'll be a couple of years because I have to build up some more vacation time. It's a long way from central Florida.

Top Bottom