Fair Price for Used Pro Rock 44 Housing

Mtb275

Not sure if this would be the correct area for this, so mods please move if you wish.

I am looking at purchasing a used pro rock 44 and i am wondering what a fair price would be for just the housing. It has definitely been used. Tubes are straight and are 5/16" thick. Not sure what dollar amount i should go up to in my negotiation when i can get a new one delivered to my door for $2,300 +/-. Oh and it is for the JK and for the stock D44 internals.

What are your suggestions?

J

JKDream

Not sure if this would be the correct area for this, so mods please move if you wish.

I am looking at purchasing a used pro rock 44 and i am wondering what a fair price would be for just the housing. It has definitely been used. Tubes are straight and are 5/16" thick. Not sure what dollar amount i should go up to in my negotiation when i can get a new one delivered to my door for $2,300 +/-. Oh and it is for the JK and for the stock D44 internals.

What are your suggestions?

Considering some people pay upwards of $1000 for a Rubicon housing (which is ridiculous), I wouldn't pay more than ~$1500, at most.
If it was the unlimited with 1/2" tubes, maybe a little bit more. Just my opinion.

Evil

No more than 1200.00. I bought a bran new housing for the ARB for 1500.00 from someone with big plans and no funds.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't pay more than $50

Can you give me the guys number, so I can call and straighten him out on the value for you. :yup::naw:

Top Bottom