Hello from Tyler TX

JATAGA

Hello all,

just getting back into the offroad thing. Don't even have the mid-life crisis jeep yet but planning out the build. Just wanted to thank you all for the knowledge resource and videos!!! Bad news is I've already viewed them all.... look forward to new ones.

I had a '71 cj5 that I rebuilt from the frame up when I was in my twenties. Then moved on to a nicely outfitted '99 Tacoma. Had to sell since I couldn't fit the child seat in the extra-cab. Planning a JKU build...

My family supports the LSU Tigers and noticed a REALLY nice rig in the River Road lot at the LSU vs Ole Miss game this past weekend. Being that it looked like an EVO catalog, I'm betting the owner is a member of the forum. If so great looking rig... would love to chat if your going to be at the LSU vs BAMA game.

Hopefully I can be value added to the group.

Thanks Again!

JATAGA

JATAGA

Very familiar. I have a few friends that live there and I worked for ETMC EMS there every now and then.

Nice! well this will be a long process but hope to wheel with you someday... you'll have to let me know if you need someone to ride shotgun for you. I work out of Dallas and have a wacky schedule but I'd love to get your thoughts on your rig and why you may have chosen your setup!

Kyle7R

Nice! well this will be a long process but hope to wheel with you someday... you'll have to let me know if you need someone to ride shotgun for you. I work out of Dallas and have a wacky schedule but I'd love to get your thoughts on your rig and why you may have chosen your setup!
You don't want Napalm's opinion. It's terrible.... :bleh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Of course! I hope to organize a SudsNGrub soon to get together all the new members from North Texas and have a meet and greet. I'd love to give you any help/info you need.

You don't want Napalm's opinion. It's terrible.... :bleh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You don't know me!!!!! [emoji23]

Top Bottom