Looks like all the little ladies have wet there pants

koasta11

Got it. Being that you have a 2015, I'm sure it's way out of date.

That's good to know. I may have to give them a try sometime.

Being that you have a 2015, I'm sure you have a ton of hardcore miles on them.

Wow, you're so cool. When I grow up, I hope I can be just like you :yup:

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Hopefully when you do grow up you can find someone that you want to be like.

I know when I built my jeep the one jeep I looked at the most was yours there are a few things I wished I would have listened to you on but it was my mistake and I am the one that it cost.

As far as you as a person I was showing my wife as far as nor cal guys and how stupid it was, here you are you do everything right you help someone out and they turn on you like they did but that's the way it always happens you can't worry about it you have to just keep doing good and let it go.

As far as my jeep being hard core I built it for me and my wife and no one else I am going to use it and have fun. When your jeep was new you drove it and built it and you tried to build it right the first time then you upgraded it and so on there are a lot of really nice jeeps out there so what that's what it is all about.

You have nothing to worry about, I know you have a nice Shop because I seen it online and you have very nice jeeps seems like a nice wife you should be very comfortable in your own skin. So why get into all this stuff as far as trying to put someone down because he built his jeep like yours. Seriously one day hopefully I can drive as good as you in the rocks and hopefully one day I will be able to follow you around on the trails.

Until then life is way to short.

And I apologize I probably responded to the wrong post with the name of the bumper on there my mistake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully when you do grow up you can find someone that you want to be like.

I know when I built my jeep the one jeep I looked at the most was yours there are a few things I wished I would have listened to you on but it was my mistake and I am the one that it cost.

As far as you as a person I was showing my wife as far as nor cal guys and how stupid it was, here you are you do everything right you help someone out and they turn on you like they did but that's the way it always happens you can't worry about it you have to just keep doing good and let it go.

As far as my jeep being hard core I built it for me and my wife and no one else I am going to use it and have fun. When your jeep was new you drove it and built it and you tried to build it right the first time then you upgraded it and so on there are a lot of really nice jeeps out there so what that's what it is all about.

You have nothing to worry about, I know you have a nice Shop because I seen it online and you have very nice jeeps seems like a nice wife you should be very comfortable in your own skin. So why get into all this stuff as far as trying to put someone down because he built his jeep like yours. Seriously one day hopefully I can drive as good as you in the rocks and hopefully one day I will be able to follow you around on the trails.

Until then life is way to short.

And I apologize I probably responded to the wrong post with the name of the bumper on there my mistake.

LOL!! For someone who knows me so well, I'm a little surprised that you have no clue as to how I drive, where I drive, who my friends are and what I actually care about. But hey, it's like you said, life really is way too short. You should feel comfortable in your own skin and worry about your own Jeep instead of giving others grief for building theirs up the way they want. Just my 2¢

koasta11

LOL!! For someone who knows me so well, I'm a little surprised that you have no clue as to how I drive, where I drive, who my friends are and what I actually care about. But hey, it's like you said, life really is way too short. You should feel comfortable in your own skin and worry about your own Jeep instead of giving others grief for building theirs up the way they want. Just my 2¢
Wow I don't know you I don't need to know you and at this point the I really don't want to know you. I hope you have a blessed life and keep on helping people that are in need like I plan on doing.
Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow I don't know you I don't need to know you and at this point the I really don't want to know you.

LOL!! Wow, you just went on and on about all the things you knew about me and all I said is that I was a bit surprised as to what you didn't know. Didn't mean to get you all butthurt.

I hope you have a blessed life and keep on helping people that are in need like I plan on doing.
Thanks

eh, keep the blessings. As far as me helping people goes, I was trying to when I started to respond to you on this thread. :crazyeyes:

koasta11

LOL!! Wow, you just went on and on about all the things you knew about me and all I said is that I was a bit surprised as to what you didn't know. Didn't mean to get you all butthurt.

eh, keep the blessings. As far as me helping people goes, I was trying to when I started to respond to you on this thread. :crazyeyes:
Lol butt Hurt over a post on a forum lol I don't think so.
Like I said I was building my jeep I got ideas from your jeep and that is as far as it goes. I was trying to give you a compliment but apparently you can't take one i guess it's a way of its a wayalife so
Eh I guess I will keep the blessings to myself 😉

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol butt Hurt over a post on a forum lol I don't think so.

Funny, I must have misinterpreted your rant about how you "don't know me, don't need to know me and at this point, really don't want to know me". Silly me :crazyeyes:

Like I said I was building my jeep I got ideas from your jeep and that is as far as it goes. I was trying to give you a compliment but apparently you can't take one

LOL!! Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic. Certainly, I don't know why you'd want to get any ideas on how to build your Jeep from mine. After all, I'd be stupid enough to put a tall WARN PowerPlant in front of my grill and you need something that'll go 100 mph+ across a dry lake bed.

Top Bottom