Jk damage

NastyNate

Thanks guys that's what I was hoping the impact pushed me 3 lanes over into the oncoming traffic turn lane I just didn't want my hydro to be totaled my kiddos came out with just bruises and car seat is gonna be replaced just got done dropping it of the tub is rippled under the passenger side seats so they have to see if they can pull it out .
Question if the fix it I need to hit them for the loss in value my jeep takes due to the accident correct ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Thanks guys that's what I was hoping the impact pushed me 3 lanes over into the oncoming traffic turn lane I just didn't want my hydro to be totaled my kiddos came out with just bruises and car seat is gonna be replaced just got done dropping it of the tub is rippled under the passenger side seats so they have to see if they can pull it out .
Question if the fix it I need to hit them for the loss in value my jeep takes due to the accident correct ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you have all your receipts they should replace with the same parts.

I was hit in the front end and I was able to get the adjuster to replace with the same aftermarket parts form the list and receipts I supplied. Many times the Mopar factory cost was the same or higher than my aftermarket.

I did have to push back on them to not replace my aftermarket with stock parts and I also did some upgrades where I paid the difference but in the end it all worked out for the better and the insurance company ended up working with me when I could prove all my parts.

FYI I made it as easy as I could by supplying them with the manufacturer name, part name, part number, website purchased from (direct URL to the part) and copies of the receipts.

Good luck!

Draconianwinter

Glad everyone is OK. A couple good things about this incident. First is that everyone is OK. 2 is that he was ticketed. And 3 is that he admitted fault. The last two will make things much easier as far as the insurance companies go as his really won't have a leg to stand on in any court room, so your company should be able to get things done to your satisfaction without to much fuss.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom