WAYALIFE Fall Mall Crawl 2016

ZeMax

Awesome pictures !

Kudos to the stock Rubicon ! Inspiring to me !

Oh yeah: I'm getting a fire extinguisher next.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was great to see everyone and meet some new peeps. Hopefully next time I can join you for a run too.

We were so glad that you were able to hook up with us on Saturday night for drinks at the Firkin. I do hope you can join us out on the trail soon :yup:

Man so jealous!! I originally had the time off for the event but when it got suspended.. I decided to save my time off for another time to go wheeling.. If I would have known that there would still be some off-road action I would have kept the time off and hung out with you guys.

Looks like you had a great time!

It was a bummer that you couldn't join us but it was probably better that you missed this one as we weren't sure what we were doing till the last minute. We had been trying hard to make things work with the Open Space Committee but just couldn't make it happen in time. Of the people who still came up, they were happy to come whether or not we went wheeling.

Luckily for me I had to work all weekend and didn't get to meet up with you guys. :crazy eyes:

Sucks that you couldn't join us on this one. I think you would of had fun.

This was quite the adventure! First, my Jeep’s transfer case exploded like an IED. As I was pulling over Ray came on the radio to tell me my jeep was on fire. Damn, again. Thank you to my awesome pals for helping to save my jeep. Another 30 seconds and she would have been a total loss. She is now in good hands at EVO for repairs. Thank you to Moochie for letting Lori and I jump in with our terribly shedding dog. I rode the trails with TrailBud Doug in his Jeep. You talk about a fun couple of days! I really enjoyed hanging out Doug. It is truly a blessing to run with the pals that we do. Cindy and Eddie always lead us on the nicest adventures!
All in all I won enough money to repair my jeep and pay for the weekend. What more could you ask for? :rock:

Man, it was a real bummer that your t-case blew on the way up but we're so glad that you and Lori decided to come up anyway. We had a blast with you two and hey, your first night on the slots paid for your misfortunes on the road :yup:

Great photos as usual. Got my fingers crossed for Rocktoberfest 2017!

That would be awesome if you could make it out :thumb:

Looks like a fun time that's for sure and awesome trails as well! Hopefully I'll stop working all the time so I can get out soon too haha thanks for sharing the pics!

Yeah! You need to get out on the trails with us again :yup:

Great photos as always! It looks like everyone has a blast.

You know, one of these days, we're gonna have to get you out with us :)

Amazing time with amazing people. That's really all I can say. The trip was so awesome and the quality time with good people was very therapeutic. Thanks again everyone!

It was great to have you and Joy join us for this one. Can't wait to get out there again with you two :cool:

Eddie, I'm sure you know this already but...I have a gift for the obvious so I'll say it anyway.
The pics are great & yes make me want to go out west to explore. But the story telling you provide is what makes the thread great. It's nothing "fancy", but it is immersive & allows us to feel as though we're a part of that small group.
Thanks for sharing that fading gift of story telling with us!

Thank you, I really do appreciate it. I hope someday you can be a part of the fun with us :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had a blast on this Northern Nevada adventure. It was great to see old friends again and to meet new ones! The Fall colors were beautiful. I felt like I was a part of the McPeck family for a couple of days. Thank you Eddie & Cindy for another great trip!

It had been way too long. Glad you were able to join in on the fun this time around :cool:

Eddie,

We had a blast with a great group of people. Fun on the trails, fun in the Pubs, and really fun in the malls.

Cindy the photos you take aren't just photos, they tell the story!

It was great to have you along for the fun and we were glad to see Patti join us too. :yup:

Great pictures as always. I miss the west and would love to attend something like this. Looks like you guys and gals had a really fun time. Thanks for sharing.

Well, we'll need to work on getting you out this way again someday :yup:

Thanks Eddie for coordinating this. Malls where we are typically are full of people who are full of themselves. Not yours, it was a great time with great people. I tried to bring some fresh venison but I didn't think it would be a good idea trying to get it out of the road in the dark. Besides I'm sure it was mostly hamburger after it hit my LoD bumper. If I hadn't hit it I'd have gotten there on time to maybe have a quick beer with the lone survivors..haha. Thanks again so much we had a blast! We'll be passing through sometime after Christmas I'll let you know and maybe we can meet up. It was nice meeting those I had not before. I look forward to seeing the McPucks on November 12. By the way how'd Jake's competition go?

You and Lisa are crazy for having come out in spite of the busy schedule you were running but it was great to see the two of you!

How did that stock Rubi get through all those rocks? I can't imagine it was able to get through much.

As mentioned, it did great. Of course, it wasn't able to take on all same lines that the Jeeps running 40's were but with the exception of the one pull up the big rocks, he managed to slowly work his way though the trail. It was just a matter of good spotting and what you were willing to scrape underneath.

bonedaddy

My 2yr old loves to watch the vids and picts you guys post, she will sit and watch the entire vid and then ask for more! One of these days we are going to have to make the trip out there to join you guys, if you'll have us that is! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
You and Lisa are crazy for having come out in spite of the busy schedule you were running but it was great to see the two of you!

We wouldn't have missed it for the world. Even got a little rain on the way home. Doors and freedom panels go along way in keeping you warm and dry..haha.

JAGS

Hooked
The best thing about Wayalife trips, Eddie and Cindy always make you feel at one with nature.

IMG_1477624307.542317.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23] Might have been a little tight in spots. [emoji41]

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I look forward to seeing the McPucks on November 12. By the way how'd Jake's competition go?

Jake and the team WON the Culinary Fight Club's Ramin Battle! They won a golden ticket to the world championship to fight for $100k! The championship isn't until Nov '17 so we will have the full team there for your wedding.
See you soon.

jesse3638

Hooked
Jake and the team WON the Culinary Fight Club's Ramin Battle! They won a golden ticket to the world championship to fight for $100k! The championship isn't until Nov '17 so we will have the full team there for your wedding.
See you soon.

That is so awesome! Please pass along my congrats. We look forward to having everyone there.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom