Rock Sliders

tanmanjk

I bought the ace engineering sliders and I think they're pretty good. You just take the two body mount bolts out, put new loctite on the bolts and that's it. I ly paid around 350.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
We've only had the lods on for a short time but love them. Great step for us and the kids.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I bought the ace engineering sliders and I think they're pretty good. You just take the two body mount bolts out, put new loctite on the bolts and that's it. I ly paid around 350.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

A hard hit will bend these into your body, especially if you keep Rubi OEM sliders on at the same time.

Jtvegas

I have the ace sliders on my jkur however I'm in the process of swapping them out. I have pounded on them pretty hard and they have held up however they have gotten me hung up as well cause they mount below the rubi rail. When you look below my jeep all my skids will sit lower than the ace rails however rocks are uneven and they recently got me hung up at Nelson waterfall

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJeff

I run LoD signature series rock sliders, I have beat the crap out of them, they have certainly saved my pinch welds and also they are a very good lift point for your high lift jack if need be. IMG_1477667502.835470.jpg

LowVoltage

IMG_1477670608.122797.jpg IMG_1477670627.905971.jpg IMG_1477670639.173284.jpg
Evo Rock slides low angel. My wife is 5'3" and hops right in the low angle works great as a step. Went back and forth on different ones and glad I went with evo sliders they look better In person picks don't do them justice.

jmatta33

I have the PSC body mount rocker knockers. While they look cool, knowing what I now know about how they mount and the sturdiness of the sheet metal that they mount to (or lack there of), I would not have gotten them. As a matter of fact. I plan on getting rid of the PSC sliders and getting the EVO weld on sliders myself. If you need someone to weld, I would check craigslist. I had a guy come to my house and weld the entire roll cage for my Jeep together for a couple hundred bucks. I am sure you could get someone on craigslist to come to your house and weld on the sliders for $100 or so (assuming you do all of the prep work prior to). I wouldn't let the weld on aspect worry you too much. I have found that there are a ton of folks that weld and will travel to your location and do the work for a reasonable price.

Top Bottom