Big Wave From Mid TN

XJADDICTION

Banned
IMG_1477536486.614579.jpg IMG_1477536526.895079.jpg

So I am kinda like Salt Lake City, went for the more professional vehicle (Ford Expedition) and left Jeep's about 9 years ago (I even had a Prius V for my work car). I'm not new to keeps though at all, lifted or not I started with a YJ after service in the Army and college. Then bought a CJ-8, something I always wanted... but got into wheelin' and crawlin' so the Scrambler was too nice, should have kept her though! Then on to XJ's 3 of those all lifted all off-roaders, 3 V-8 ZJ's all lifted part time T-cases one a 5.9L, and an MJ on 38's locked and loaded tan camo paint and 44's out of a Wagoneer. Another jeep I should have kept. Well after a front axle shaft break, and a visit with a ditch in the 5.9L my last Jeep, the wife was finished with my obsession! 9 years later... I couldn't take it any longer! I finally had enough and with the year end deals and a threat of the new JL, my local dealer sold me a new 6 speed 2016 Rubicon Hardrock at a sweet price! My daughters are thrilled and I am so happy to be back!! Great website, and the videos are incredible!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

XJADDICTION

Banned
I tried to send this directly to you Eddie but message is not allowing me to do so.
I would like to apologize to all that I offended including VerGe and WJCO.

Eddie, I would like to apologize for my behavior in the thread about the South. I

I am not a troll, I am normally a very reasonable person and have been on many forums over many years. My remedy for avoiding problems on your site in the future is to just stay out of those thread conflicts. There are plenty of better ways for me to spend my time. I have been on the JK forum and I have read through HappyCurmudgeon and the Vengeance build and sale. That was a very good thing you all did, and I want to be a part of that crowd Eddie.

Thanks for your consideration for my return.

Gary

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to send this directly to you Eddie but message is not allowing me to do so.
I would like to apologize to all that I offended including VerGe and WJCO.

Eddie, I would like to apologize for my behavior in the thread about the South. I

I am not a troll, I am normally a very reasonable person and have been on many forums over many years. My remedy for avoiding problems on your site in the future is to just stay out of those thread conflicts. There are plenty of better ways for me to spend my time. I have been on the JK forum and I have read through HappyCurmudgeon and the Vengeance build and sale. That was a very good thing you all did, and I want to be a part of that crowd Eddie.

Thanks for your consideration for my return.

Gary

I appreciate you taking the time to apologize to everyone here on the forum. It's all water under the bridge for me.

Top Bottom