LS3 JKU on 37's 0-95 mph run

Napalm

Are you bombing through the desert?!? I hope your winch restricting your air flow!!!

Hahaha!! Nice video. That thing is quick. Why the strange gear ratio? I've never seen that one before.

Whats that thing like driving offroad with such a low gear?

It's interesting. The highway mileage is excellent, I can get around 20 on the highway. You need to rev the thing a little to get the acceleration but it certainly still has passing power. I can run 70 at about 1800 RPM. I really like it actually, I haven't tried crawling in low range with it yet though.

Brute

Hooked
I would like to see that! post videos!! :rock:

also, Brute, how is your rig running? haven't seen an update for awhile. have you broke everything in yet?

It's running great, almost enough miles to change fluids...bending & welding rock rails as we speak...I'll be in Seattle on the 7th to drive it and get out on the trails...I'll post up a bunch of pics when I'm done.

Sorry for the thread hijack...

sc_rhino

It's interesting. The highway mileage is excellent, I can get around 20 on the highway. You need to rev the thing a little to get the acceleration but it certainly still has passing power. I can run 70 at about 1800 RPM. I really like it actually, I haven't tried crawling in low range with it yet though.

I'm running about 1940 rpm at 70 with my 6l80 and 4.56 gears. What transfer case are you running? I'm curious what I could get if I were running 4.10 or so.

Liston
Instagram: black_rhino_jk

jagrubb99

I'm running about 1940 rpm at 70 with my 6l80 and 4.56 gears. What transfer case are you running? I'm curious what I could get if I were running 4.10 or so.

Liston
If im not mistaken he has stock tranny and tcase behind the LS.

koasta11

Liston
I can let you know tomorrow what I am running at 70 I have 6l80 and 5.38 gears with a 2 speed Atlas

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom