Insomniacs of Wayalife thread

MrEmmDubya

Ok, 1:24 and not asleep. Girlfriend asleep and wide awake. Had a problem with her jeep. Checked manual trans fluid in her Jeep today and added nearly 3/4 of a quart. Now i cant turn my brain off..... Where did it go?

scrota76

If anyone is still watching this, i got sad news this week. I had big plans to add a pro rock 44 front end, lockers, gears, upgraded axels, the works. Then the wife took out her imaginary shotgun, loaded my plan into a hypothetical clay pigeon thrower, pulled the lever, then blew my plan right out of the f!#!ing air. She didn't wing it either, i mean that clay pigeon dream disintegrated when she shot it. So, i have to be happy with just an ARB rear Locker, no gears, no axels, no other upgrades. Why you ask, because her 4Runner doesnt have any of that, so why would i "need" it. Sleepless in Paso Robles.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
If anyone is still watching this, i got sad news this week. I had big plans to add a pro rock 44 front end, lockers, gears, upgraded axels, the works. Then the wife took out her imaginary shotgun, loaded my plan into a hypothetical clay pigeon thrower, pulled the lever, then blew my plan right out of the f!#!ing air. She didn't wing it either, i mean that clay pigeon dream disintegrated when she shot it. So, i have to be happy with just an ARB rear Locker, no gears, no axels, no other upgrades. Why you ask, because her 4Runner doesnt have any of that, so why would i "need" it. Sleepless in Paso Robles.

Man what a kick in the balls, keep chopping it'll happen when it'll happen. Really liked the analogy by the way

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug

Get out and play hard. Bend or brake something so that you do need it. Oh and next time she wants a purse or high heels say no I don't need them, why do you? [emoji482]

scrota76

I try to live by the age old saying "happy wife, happy life". I will get my rear Locker and be happy. Maybe i will go to OTRATTW and order a switch that says "Squatch Power" for the locker switch. She can't stand that i watch Finding Bigfoot, so all my switches are Squatch themed.

Randy Tadevich

Ok, 1:24 and not asleep. Girlfriend asleep and wide awake. Had a problem with her jeep. Checked manual trans fluid in her Jeep today and added nearly 3/4 of a quart. Now i cant turn my brain off..... Where did it go?
For shits and giggles, check the top of the engine for pooling of oil where the oil cooler is located. Use a flash light and also take a peek underneath but on top of the tranny for wetness.....oil.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

p38

Caught the Bug
3 - 4 hours of sleep is my norm. Sometimes less, or even none at all. Made a career of flying all-nighters and long-haul international. Drove my parents nuts when I was a kid, now I just annoy the neighbors when I'm out in my shop at 3 AM (0300).

JeepJeep75

3 - 4 hours of sleep is my norm. Sometimes less, or even none at all. Made a career of flying all-nighters and long-haul international. Drove my parents nuts when I was a kid, now I just annoy the neighbors when I'm out in my shop at 3 AM (0300).

I would welcome with open arms a neighbor like you!! At least I'd know someone is keeping an eye on things at that hour of night! [emoji15]

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

I too am that annoying neighbor in my garage at those hours! Lol

Top Bottom