Once again great service!

jkwebbie

The 2 discount tires close to me are run by complete idiots. I'll buy my tires from them, but will never get them mounted there. Sucks because DT is a good company with great prices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I always have great luck with DT. Bought my Dynapro M/Ts last fall for my TJ, and just before winter put a set of Duratracs on my Tacoma for winter. Awesome guys and reasonable prices. Love knowing that wherever I am in the USA, if I pop a tire they will get me taken care of :yup: (edit: I have the certificates).

Discount Tire

The 2 discount tires close to me are run by complete idiots. I'll buy my tires from them, but will never get them mounted there. Sucks because DT is a good company with great prices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for sharing and for choosing Discount Tire, jkwebbie. One of out top priorities is our customers complete satisfaction; sorry to hear we've fallen short with you.

If you would, send is a PM with your experiences along with any suggestions on how to improve and I'll pass them along accordingly.

I always have great luck with DT. Bought my Dynapro M/Ts last fall for my TJ, and just before winter put a set of Duratracs on my Tacoma for winter. Awesome guys and reasonable prices. Love knowing that wherever I am in the USA, if I pop a tire they will get me taken care of :yup: (edit: I have the certificates).

Thank you for your business, BananaJeep!

JKbrick

I had a little situation the last trip to Discount Tire and sent them a PM last Friday night. I was shocked to get a reply from Matt on Saturday! He took care of things for me and I received a call from the manager at the local store on Tuesday and I stopped today to get some details worked out. While there I ordered a set of Michelins for my work truck and noticed a sign for 10% off for first responders. I asked him if it counted if I was a retired volunteer firefighter and he said nope that works just fine! Score, thank you Matt and Discount tire, and Mike and Alex at the store.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

I had a little situation the last trip to Discount Tire and sent them a PM last Friday night. I was shocked to get a reply from Matt on Saturday! He took care of things for me and I received a call from the manager at the local store on Tuesday and I stopped today to get some details worked out. While there I ordered a set of Michelins for my work truck and noticed a sign for 10% off for first responders. I asked him if it counted if I was a retired volunteer firefighter and he said nope that works just fine! Score, thank you Matt and Discount tire, and Mike and Alex at the store.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you posting your personal experience here.

Glad to hear you were able to order some new Michelin tires and get a discount to boot. Please post up a photo when you get a chance.

FIREJK13

I had my wheels and tires balanced at discount tire they did it for free they have awesome service unfortunately the guy didn't set the tire pressure the same in every tire and I had to fix it.

Discount Tire

I had my wheels and tires balanced at discount tire they did it for free they have awesome service unfortunately the guy didn't set the tire pressure the same in every tire and I had to fix it.

Welcome to WAL, FIREJK13!

We use an automatic air inflation system that raises the pressure in the tires to the entered pressure, so I'm surprised this happened. Our apologies for the mishap! It may not hurt to mention this next time you come in for a visit so it doesn't happen again.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Want to bounce off my original thread again.

Worked with Matt thru PM for about a week working on prices for new cooper stt pros. Well I pulled the trigger last Monday and I got them delivered to my house Wednesday morning! Only two days! That's quicker than some parts distributors!
IMG_7294.jpg

As I'm sure you all saw I got them mounted up this past weekend
IMG_7309.jpg

I can't thank Matt and the team at DT enough! They had the best price to my door out of anyone online!

Discount Tire

Want to bounce off my original thread again.

Worked with Matt thru PM for about a week working on prices for new cooper stt pros. Well I pulled the trigger last Monday and I got them delivered to my house Wednesday morning! Only two days! That's quicker than some parts distributors!

As I'm sure you all saw I got them mounted up this past weekend

I can't thank Matt and the team at DT enough! They had the best price to my door out of anyone online!

Oh heck yes! Looks mean!

Thank you for the shout out and for allowing us the opportunity to help :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Once again discount proves to be the best!

Yesterday on a trail run with friends at Rausch creek I punctured my sidewall on a hill climb. I called discount last night and talked to Steve and he sent me out a new one for free! All I had to do was purchase a new warranty for that tire which was $40. Can't beat that!

IMG_7955.jpg

Discount Tire

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help, Coz! I know Steve personally and he's a great guy; glad you were able to work with him on the adjustment :thumb:

Thank you everyone for your support!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help, Coz! I know Steve personally and he's a great guy; glad you were able to work with him on the adjustment :thumb:

Thank you everyone for your support!

Thanks matt! Tire was sent out today from Ohio so I should see if tomorrow!

Discount Tire

Truly sorry to hear of the passing of your founder, Bruce Halle.

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/mr_halle

That's too bad but what a great story about a hard worker.

Thank you for reaching out and offering your condolences, guys. Mr. Halle is the definition of a selfless servant leader and is greatly missed. I'll personally never forget his 5 lessons: Be honest, work hard, have fun, be grateful and pay it forward.

On a side note, on Friday, January 12th the DTD Call Center will be closed from 11am to 3pm EST in observance of our founder's passing. The Discount Stores will be closed as well (see below).

Pacific: Closed 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Mountain: Closed 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Central: Closed 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Eastern: Closed 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Kinda bummed America’s tire no longer will service my tires because of beadlocks. The manager was a least nice and apologetic about it but sucks I have to go elsewhere after using them for the last ten years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom