2016 SEMA : Shell Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Bobholthaus

This exact jeep (not THE same one) was at the Jamboree last month in Ozark AR. My kids affectionately referred to it as banana. There were two of them there. Pennzoil must have built a fleet of them this year; the two at the Jamboree were being driven by employees of two different dealerships in the Midwest that won some contest. The one that followed me on the hardest trails (red group) sustained about $10,000 in damage by some guys who had no idea what they were doing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bobholthaus

On closer inspection of the Missouri license plate, that is the 2nd jeep that was in the Jamboree with us. Very cool. Didn't realize I was wheeling with a SEMA vehicle!

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Hi Eddie,
Is that tire carrier/rear gate reinforcement a Mopar thing or is it the usual design......

Last edited:

TexasJC

This exact jeep (not THE same one) was at the Jamboree last month in Ozark AR. My kids affectionately referred to it as banana. There were two of them there. Pennzoil must have built a fleet of them this year; the two at the Jamboree were being driven by employees of two different dealerships in the Midwest that won some contest. The one that followed me on the hardest trails (red group) sustained about $10,000 in damage by some guys who had no idea what they were doing.

My wife was part of the build for this. They built two of them. One was for the commercial w/Rhys Millen and the other was for events. Think the one at SEMA was the actual Joyride one, but I'd have to ask her.

Top Bottom