You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

JDalcour

Dale Martin is taking photos of that thing in Colorado right now in the snow, I saw this thing in one of my local shops just before they finished it up. Very interesting to say the least :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for all the pics Eddie, mind me asking what camera you used? looks like it has a great dynamic range

Dale Martin is taking photos of that thing in Colorado right now in the snow, I saw this thing in one of my local shops just before they finished it up. Very interesting to say the least :crazyeyes:

Welcome back, but not really. I thought we were all 'cock gobblerz?' :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I mean , you drive a WJ, what more is there to say to that? you think im here for you? how cute :clap2:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I love it when people can't come up with a better argument than attacking the vehicle someone chooses to drive. Wow, you should be a politician. Way to deal with the issue at hand. :naw: Not even sure why you're still here really. You've been more than unwelcome since you decided to be arrogant, ignorant, and a complete asshole to the members here. But it's a free country, so in your own little deceived mind, you will continue to think you're welcome here. :yup:

jkris

I don't understand what calling everyone cock gobblerz (sic) proves other than you are a troll.... So you don't like Truck Lites... We get it. Time to drop it or pound sand...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
He'll just play the: "I was just trying to be helpful and everyone jumped on me" card. Then try to play it off like he did nothing wrong, just defend himself. Then what was said on the other forum was not really meant. After all of that he'll keep coming back on here reading and trying to post like nothing happened and it will all end up here.

This is the classic, self entitled pussy syndrome.

See You Next Tuesday when you vote for Hilary!

Top Bottom