Factory OEM plus look and feel

Starting with a 2016 GQM JKURHR
Mod list:
* AEV 2.5 lift w/ correction brackets
* AEV rear tire carrier
* Mounted to the frame through the factory HR bumper
* Mopar 17*8.5" beadlocks *5
* Goodyear Duratrac 315/70-17 *5
* Maximus 3 winch mount plate (centered)
* Maximus 3 stinger
* Warn Zeon 10S winch with synthetic rope
* Mounted inside the factory HR bumper
* Rough Country midnight 50" LED light bar
* Rough Country LED light bar mount

Next on the mod list is Metal Cloak full body armor and overline fenders system. I installed that kit on our 2015 Anvil JKURHR and absolutely loved them, impressively strong and great looking as well. Chrysler offered us a buyback program just after installing them on the 2015, that's the only reason we're in this 2016.

RSQCON

What was with the Chrysler buyback program?

I love the look of modded Jeeps that look like they could come from the factory. I think your list will definitely get you there. While your setup will be plenty capable I think there are some limitations as far as what types of trails you'll be able to tackle. Do you already have the Jeep factory beadlocks? If not may I suggest you checkout the new beadlock wheels AEV released at SEMA called the Borah. Good luck!

jkLogan

That is a beautiful set up. I honestly normally don't like the stock look a whole lot but you have done wonders with this.

Really appreciate all the great comments. It's really cool that a few of you that always hated the OEM + look, actually thought this build changed a couple minds on that.

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom