Thank You Eddie and Cindy

MonkeyLeo13

Yea thank you! Always enjoy your sema photo/report on every year and I feel like you gave us more coverage than any other sites/social media that I know of. Thank you again! :beer:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Agreed thank you both so much for the coverage on SEMA it was amazing enjoyed the pics and learning a bit about the historical vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

n3tfury

A big thanks from me as well. Always top quality pics and you know what to take pictures of. We appreciate you!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Again thank you BOTH for all the hard work you two put into this week for us! You guys by far cover the most ground, provide the most pictures of builds, and show us every product unlike other vendors/Instagram pages/other people who just show their sponsors. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Modit

Bravo! Thank you both very much for taking us with you. I know it's difficult to enjoy the show when you are trying to get photos and post here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It had been a crazy week working long hours and so I apologize for missing this thread till now. Cindy and I are so glad to hear you enjoyed our coverage of the 2016 SEMA Show and we hope we were able to do a good enough job. :cool:

mstraw9379

Thanks for all you guys do. The coverage of SEMA, videos, write-ups, hosting this forum. You have made my entry into the world of Jeeps a great one. Of course, my family now thinks I have an illness and I'm a little too obsessed with the Jeep.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you Eddie and Cindy....your coversge is trully the next best thing to actually being there....if I went I'd still watch all your coverage LOL. I look forward to all your SEMA posts.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom