WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, i just wanted to remind everyone that if you're caravaning out to moab with us, please be gassed up and ready to roll at 8 AM down in the south point parking lot. SERIOUSLY!!

if you're not ready to roll, we're going to head out without you and you'll just have to catch up to us. this is a long ass drive made even longer with a BIG group like we're going to have as every gas stop takes a small eternity. that and take away an hour for the mountain time change and we still won't be pulling into moab until dark. this is of course assuming nobody has any vehicle issues along the way as we almost always do. i would like as much as possible to make it into town before all the restaurants and stores close so please take this notice seriously.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Cb antenna needed

Hey
I just snapped my firestick antenna and I can't find one around here.
Does anyone have a black firestick 4' tunable antenna I can buy?
If not I can get one in Barstow at the truck stop I think.
Thanks
Otherwise I ready to go!!!
See at Bravo burger

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey
I just snapped my firestick antenna and I can't find one around here.
Does anyone have a black firestick 4' tunable antenna I can buy?
If not I can get one in Barstow at the truck stop I think.
Thanks
Otherwise I ready to go!!!
See at Bravo burger

yeah, i got a spare you can have but it's missing the red tip. you can get a new one of those at a truck stop

MTG

Caught the Bug
We got a bottle as well and a case of a local beer for the beer tasting adventures. Still need to get Sharkey's box of wine. They sell sprite in Moab right? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to give you all a heads up, it looks like Rubicat is gonna be finished up tomorrow morning and so I will be dropping Cindy off at Off Road Evolution before heading out to Bravo. I plan on being there on time but, there's always a chance I may be a bit late. Anyway, if I am, this is the reason why. Cindy will be meeting up with us in Vegas later on in the day. See you soon.

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
Just to give you all a heads up, it looks like Rubicat is gonna be finished up tomorrow morning and so I will be dropping Cindy off at Off Road Evolution before heading out to Bravo. I plan on being there on time but, there's always a chance I may be a bit late. Anyway, if I am, this is the reason why. Cindy will be meeting up with us in Vegas later on in the day. See you soon.

Sweet! Can't wait to check out the build.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:

That's great to hear Eddie! I can't wait to see both Moby and Rubicat in person. Safe travels to you all...we will see you in a couple of days.

Hightower

Very cool that Rubicat is going to be able to make her debut after all. Eddie do you want me to bring down some Canadian Honey to compare with her Southern cousin? see you all on the 1st safe travels.. :rock::rock::rock::

Mechengineer2

Really looking forward to seeing this build. Rubicat looks awesome from the photos and updates you've sent.:thumb: Safe travels!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Cindy, you may wanna meet up with the afternoon group? I think Dave and Laura are leaving in the afternoon.

Nicholas

Sweet cant wait to check it out! Cindy, drive safe!

RodCyn

Nice to hear that. Can't wait for the photos and video.

Everyone, have a safe and great time! :clap2:

Top Bottom