Selling your JK when the JL comes out?

JOHN73738

Never say never, but I planned for my 2016 JKUR to be the last new vehicle I buy. My next car is going to be a 78 Cadillac Eldorado, and my wife's 01 wrangler is the energizer bunny.

jagrubb99

Short answer - nope.

Almost as short answer - My plan is to never get rid of my current JKU. I've bought, sold, and traded way too many vehicles. I am very content with the design and features of the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That sounds a lot like what you said at the beginning of your build thread... LOL

Bluewillys

No way I'm sellin the jk. However, I may trade my truck for the new jeep truck. Hopefully it's more like a j8 with the leafs and d60s

Depending on the diesel and truck option they come out with I may buy a JL several years down the road but I'm keeping the JK. First new car I've ever had.

Kapica

Tow rig

I was thinking about using the JL diesel motor to tow my JK places once it gets to old too dd and keep the JL as the new dd... or swap a new motor in the JK idk:idontknow:.

Nope. Keeping the JK, but definitely picking up a few JL's. :crazyeyes:

Also keeping the FC, WJ, ZJ, TJ, LJ, XJ, CJ, and whatever else is in the barn.

JAGS

Hooked
I won't be getting rid of my 2012. I'll have a couple options/reasons to get a JL if it is a vehicle I want to get. Timing could be perfect as my JK will be paid off by then. Whether I order a JL in the first few months of production or a year or two later will really depend on what exactly a JL is. Some of what I've seen/heard is promising, other things are non-factors.

Top Bottom