Hinrichs build

lulu2533

Wow, just actually went thru most of this build thread. I actually was at the RC 101 class with you back in '12. Your jeep has come a long way. Very Nice!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wow, just actually went thru most of this build thread. I actually was at the RC 101 class with you back in '12. Your jeep has come a long way. Very Nice!

Yeah sure has changed a lot since then lol, and to think I kept saying "Im not going to lift it and then I would never go over 35s" haha

Recurve

How bout snow camo? Just need grey an black since your jeep is white. If you want something wild? Ummmm chrome wrap? lol

lulu2533

How bout snow camo? Just need grey an black since your jeep is white. If you want something wild? Ummmm chrome wrap? lol

Ha, as soon as I read the post about wanting to wrap his jeep I thought "snow camo would be pretty sweet". Then I read your post right under it...lol.
I second the snow camo. Just saw one on Youtube, looked nice.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
snow camo would be easy, just dunno how long id enjoy camo tho.

If I could get a tan top and half uppers I would do a jurrasic park theme. May do something crazy like this car lol. Need to wow all the soccer moms at the mall since thats where it goes now.

z1_zpszjd6u8tf.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, not going wild yet....but the "bass boat" vinyl is still a possibilty since I found way more colors to do it in.

Recurve

Cant wait to see it. I been working in a body shop for awhile now, an really considering re-painting my jeep an doing something diff.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Headlight is giving me issues, one now only has a strobe effect

Saw your video. Mine did the exact same thing. Slap it and would stop. But same strobe effect. Put that grease and zip ties and no problems yet. Seemed to fix it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Saw your video. Mine did the exact same thing. Slap it and would stop. But same strobe effect. Put that grease and zip ties and no problems yet. Seemed to fix it.

Finally checked it last night after buying a new set of torx bits. Forgot I soldered the TL wire harness together with the anti-flicker things so I only have one connection to really worry about. Seemed to stop right after I just unplugged them once. No corrosion that I could see but did end up using grease in the jeep connectors just incase. All seems good.....for now.

Top Bottom