Hinrichs build

KingCopperhead

I'm hoping an upcoming trip with no issues will give him that special feeling back

He's lost that lovin feeling - (horrible top gun reference)

Count me in if you guys are hitting up RC. Need to test out a few new mods :)

Hope you don't part out that jk man. It's a beautiful rig.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Pulled the rear driveshaft dust cover asking Eddie...thanks again....(that I Don't need it, others guys Sorry wanted his guidance lol) and got it off today and my friends shop. I couldn't find the socket locally and he had it and walked me through it which is awesome( well the tech specs)

No noise on the driver home. I am happy for a change. I still have a squeak that's after new rear shafts tho.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Other project that's been taking my time lately that's a nightmare. Oldish race kart that's a back yard dirt track toy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414028456.540031.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cool ride! What wheels are those? Not stock I presume.

corvette "salad shooters" as we call them from the vw world, came with a better set in a way which should be on soon.

I love subarus. I was very close to buying a WRX STI before buying the jeep. :yup:

lol now you check out my thread. Yeah I've always wanted one of some sort, just never tried to get one. The exhaust sound always drew me in. Was thinking about getting a newer one and a loan but didn't want the payments, and it would have taken over modding the jeep so yeah stuck with an older one. Im just glad to have the truck go away, had to drive a lot tho cuz I was an idiot and forgot the title the first time, but It wasn't a bad trade at all. Runs good and will be fun in winter. Good thing is once its a little better then I can work on the jeep finally and get some stuff done.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well nothing new on the jeep other than its yearly inspection and new rear brake pads...missing some kinda clips so gotta find those.

Did take a class and got one of these today, gonna make a latch plate for the carrier to mount to the skins once the subie is out of the garage

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417397608.154281.jpg

Top Bottom