Hinrichs build

DA RUNT

Actually looks like that is a new version of the boombox I grew up with. They sell them at Urban Outfitters, along with a lot of other new old stuff. :thumb:

Thanks, gonna check em out. I'm a bit of an old school fool myself. Except it was all new school when I was growing up. Should have held on to all that now "retro" stuff.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks, gonna check em out. I'm a bit of an old school fool myself. Except it was all new school when I was growing up. Should have held on to all that now "retro" stuff.

I know what you mean. BTW that boombox has iPod capability too so its even cooler....

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
USB, Aux, or Iphone compatible....oh and can be used with a mic to announce things which is cool. Sadly for phones tho it only supports the older connector style which kinda sucks. Still works and sounds good tho, always forget I even have it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
That sucks, and still squeaking hasn't been figured out?

Yeah new shafts which we thought was the issue...nope bearings were fine but at least I have upgraded rears now. One caliper was toast tho...also thought oh cool that was the issue...yeah it wasn't lol. Went to take my friend home that was along for the day and about 5 min into the drive the sound came back. Its deffinitly coming from the rear however. Sad part is that when it happens I basically cant stop moving or the sound will usually stop and not start up again. I drove around the shop for about an hour with no luck getting it to happen again. The lights came on behind the shop when I was blasting through the stone parking lot, and went off for about 5 min leaving work yesterday then back on.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You have a rear drive shaft. The u joints good, after that maybe the pinion bearing. Not sure about the light. Call up dynatrac and have a pr60 whipped up for the rear. That should fix the axle..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I had the money trust me I would have ordered a PR44 and Trail 60 already. My guy thinks its a ratteling washer but I don't. It just sucks that its so hard to make it happen so we cant figure out what it is. I think my jeep just hates me now.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If I had the money trust me I would have ordered a PR44 and Trail 60 already. My guy thinks its a ratteling washer but I don't. It just sucks that its so hard to make it happen so we cant figure out what it is. I think my jeep just hates me now.

Your jeep doesnt hate you! It just wants to be better and more capable! :D

In all seriousness though i hope you get it figured out. :beer:

Loading please wait....

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Abs issue was a loose connector which I just noticed is broken, hope you can buy a new one.

Also tested out my phone mount that I'll use instead of a gopro

Attachments

• image-3902281327.jpg
    image-3902281327.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 260

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well ordered all the rotopax junk to mount it to the carrier like the adart jeep. Should be a fun project that ill prolly never use lol .

Top Bottom