MOAB TRIP May 18 - June 2nd

SPOOOBY

Cut fenders and 35 's you can go tons more places on the cheap, i would talk to someone who know where there going to see if you can make it without destroying your jeep, guess we could drag you over the rocks like eddie did for another rubi ,hard video to watch

If you're not living your dead already!

GraniteCrystal

Cut fenders and 35 's you can go tons more places on the cheap, i would talk to someone who know where there going to see if you can make it without destroying your jeep, guess we could drag you over the rocks like eddie did for another rubi ,hard video to watch

Bro you're killing me softly with that signature line. I'm so tired of reading about how I'm dying if I'm not living. Drop in some hyphens or something over it so my eye doesn't automatically read it every single time you post.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

WJCO

Meme King
Bro you're killing me softly with that signature line. I'm so tired of reading about how I'm dying if I'm not living. Drop in some hyphens or something over it so my eye doesn't automatically read it every single time you post.

Agreed. It even pops up in the feed before the post is opened......every time.......

SPOOOBY

I will change it for you and add a hyphen[emoji108]

Ok dates are set. It's shaping out to be a fun crowd!!!

I'd love to have some WOL members out there!! Hint hint Eddie & Cindy if y'all have the time it would be such an honor to have you guys join.

And once again all are welcome!!! I'd like to get a head count as to all who will be joining.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok dates are set. It's shaping out to be a fun crowd!!!

I'd love to have some WOL members out there!! Hint hint Eddie & Cindy if y'all have the time it would be such an honor to have you guys join.

And once again all are welcome!!! I'd like to get a head count as to all who will be joining.

Put me and the wife on the list. Not exactly sure yet what half of that two week window we will be down but count us in for at least a few days.
Once I am able to get a clearer picture of exactly what dates we will be down I will let you know. (wife is in the last semester of her EE degree and mid May is finals)

Put me and the wife on the list. Not exactly sure yet what half of that two week window we will be down but count us in for at least a few days.
Once I am able to get a clearer picture of exactly what dates we will be down I will let you know. (wife is in the last semester of her EE degree and mid May is finals)

Heck yeah!!! It's sure to be one heck of a fun time!

Any ideas yet on what trails you are going to running? Mainly so I know if this will be a solo trip for me or if the wife can handle it lol.

We'll be running a wide variety. Probably nothing to nuts unless a couple of the big wheelers want to go off by themselves one of the days. I'm planning on running Elephant Hill, Sevenmile Rim, Strike Ravine, Geyser Pass, Hell's Revenge etc. Maybe Moab Rim. It just all depends. One thing is for sure though it's going to be a blast!!!

Top Bottom