Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Been Around the Block Journeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaJeep View Post
    To me, the Jeep is supposed to be small, nimble, great off road, and all around a "get you where you want to go" type vehicle. Putting it on a 2500 style frame, with a massive engine, Dana 60's, etc., is awesome; don't get me wrong. But to me it's detracting from what the Jeep was designed to be. It's not designed to haul a huge load, it wasn't designed to be great on-road, it wasn't designed to tow trailers.

Awesome idea, I just think it will slowly kill of the Jeep and more specifically the Wrangler as we know it.
    Jeep does have some history of some larger pickups. I know I've been on the lookout for the right Kaiser Jeep 5 quarter ton pickup

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    Jeep does have some history of some larger pickups. I know I've been on the lookout for the right Kaiser Jeep 5 quarter ton pickup

I suppose. I just wish they would differentiate the two models a little more.

- Samuel
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Without question, this is just rumor but I just got word that FCA is kicking around the idea of making a 2500 version of the upcoming Jeep JP pickup truck. From what I am told, it'll be available with a stronger frame, a Cummins diesel engine and 8-lug 60 axles front and rear axles. If it were to become a reality, it'd be something we might see a few years after the release of the all new JP truck that's slated to hit the showroom floors in late 2018. Again, this is all just stuff I'm hearing in the rumor mill but I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Anyone know what brand and name these wheels are.
    or any other details that me assist me in looking them up.
    thanks in advance