Jeep 2500 Pickup Truck Coming in the Future??

HoosierWolf

I'm so down for that. The JL won't make me sell my JKU but a 2500 J truck with a diesel engine will make it very tough for me to say "no." :brows:

ADee1

Before I comment on wanting it or not I'd love to know what it's gonna cost. I just might rather have the cash.....

Last edited:

rabbitdave

Tow my Camper

For sure. As long as it is still capable off road and can tow 9000 lbs. That way I have something to take the trailer to Moab. :clap2:

chili4x4

Bring on the 3/4 ton JT pickup.

Without question, this is just rumor but I just got word that FCA is kicking around the idea of making a 2500 version of the upcoming Jeep JP pickup truck. From what I am told, it'll be available with a stronger frame, a Cummins diesel engine and 8-lug 60 axles front and rear axles. If it were to become a reality, it'd be something we might see a few years after the release of the all new JP truck that's slated to hit the showroom floors in late 2018. Again, this is all just stuff I'm hearing in the rumor mill but I'd love to hear what you think about it. :yup:

20161101224830-00ece5b8-me.jpg
... That would seal the deal for me... a cummins t-diesel, heavy-duty axles !! Lockers front and rear of course... I will trade my Ram 2500 cummins for it!

zooplancton

dig it!

dig the jeep PU! and the added load carry that you can get with the pick up bed. with that said, this wouldn't fare well on the trails we run due to sharp tree cornering (cliff side corners) you'd be doing an austin powers for sure! but that thing is SEXY!!!!:beer::beer:

Ddays

Hooked
Just so I understand, we're talking about a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup right? If so that's gonna compete with the F250/Chevy HD/Ram 2500 series guys.
I'm certainly not getting rid of a JK for that but if I was in the market for a big truck I'd take a look. Pickups are big profits for the automakers sure,
but man, that's a pretty ambitious undertaking, stepping into the HD truck market.

SP77

Heck Yeah! Put it on the Power Wagon chassis with lockers and a winch! I'll trade in my Ram tomorrow.

petsitter Kathy

jeep truck

Without question, this is just rumor but I just got word that FCA is kicking around the idea of making a 2500 version of the upcoming Jeep JP pickup truck. From what I am told, it'll be available with a stronger frame, a Cummins diesel engine and 8-lug 60 axles front and rear axles. If it were to become a reality, it'd be something we might see a few years after the release of the all new JP truck that's slated to hit the showroom floors in late 2018. Again, this is all just stuff I'm hearing in the rumor mill but I'd love to hear what you think about it. :yup:

I think I like it

petsitter Kathy

jeep truck

I would need side steps, I am short and old !!

Top Bottom