New Cooper STT PRO's!!!

jkjeepit

Got the Cooper STT Pro based off of really good reviews. Let's see how they match up to the Toyo MTs that I just replaced.
Went from the Toyo MT-285/75/17 to the Cooper STT Pro 315/70/17
IMG_5337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

Lookin good! You'll love those Coops. And they wear really well. I've got roughly 20k on mine since Spring and still well over half the tread left. They do get a little louder as they wear but it's a good loud if you know what I mean.
Are you running the 37s
Nice new tires. You'll love em. This will be my first winter here with them, but so far for all other uses, they've been awesome so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

PHX JK

Hmm I wonder if white letters are an option or a home made deal. Cause I don't have any white lettering on either side of my 37's

I was on Coopers site they said some sizes are black sidewall only and some have white lettering.
I'm strongly considering the Coops myself every jeep person whos run them are crazy about them.
315/70/17 for me
PHX

Journeyman

I was on Coopers site they said some sizes are black sidewall only and some have white lettering.
I'm strongly considering the Coops myself every jeep person whos run them are crazy about them.
315/70/17 for me
PHX

I'd say it just depends on your want and needs. I'm stoked so far with about 3k on mine. I moved to these from the toyo rt. Cooper does have more road noise for sure, but surprisingly for being a mud terrain tire its quieter than expected and it's actually better in the rain and snow than the rt.

jagrubb99

Yup - ^ what WJCO said.

I was hoping someone would mount a set of these with the lettering out. On some rigs it wouldn't look right. On his it looks cool!
Yep, really I think the white goes best if you have a wheel with a relatively simple design such as the stock saharas do.

Top Bottom