TJ Seat Question

I have a 2001 TJ and would like to replace the seats (can't find seat covers that fit really well and look good) but don't want to lose the slide forward and tilt function of the original seats, does anyone know any black vinyl replacement seats (driver and passenger sides) that have the function built in. IN case i can't get a replacement seat that has the function, the strap on the existing seats that is attached to the seat release (protrudes from comes the seat 2/3rds of the day up the outside edge of the seat) broke off, does anyone know how to replace/attach a replacement strap to the lower release seat release?

kbsvo2go

My son just recently purchased a set of seats from a Grand Cherokee and installed them in his 02 TJ. You remove the TJ seat brackets and install them on the GC seats and retain the slide and tilt function. This won't fix the additional seat release lever but the seat will still slide and tilt using the factory recline handle. You can Google this swap to see what seats are compatible with your model TJ seat brackets.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SPOOOBY

I have a 2001 TJ and would like to replace the seats (can't find seat covers that fit really well and look good) but don't want to lose the slide forward and tilt function of the original seats, does anyone know any black vinyl replacement seats (driver and passenger sides) that have the function built in. IN case i can't get a replacement seat that has the function, the strap on the existing seats that is attached to the seat release (protrudes from comes the seat 2/3rds of the day up the outside edge of the seat) broke off, does anyone know how to replace/attach a replacement strap to the lower release seat release?

I would upgrade to a suspension seat from corbeau with vinyl ,recline,lumbar,heated and slider if i was you

If you're not living your dead already!

Top Bottom