2door pinch seam trim for 35s.

desertrunner

I cut the rubi rails on my last JK, What i did is pulled the end cap off cut about 2" off with an angle grinder, painted the end with some flat black spray paint and then used some "the right stuff" black RTV and put the cap back on. It turned out really good and clean and was super easy. Ill see if i can find some pictures

edit: well i dont have any before pictures but this was after i cut the pinch seam and cut the rubi rails back about 2"

IMAG4926.jpg

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

I cut the rubi rails on my last JK, What i did is pulled the end cap off cut about 2" off with an angle grinder, painted the end with some flat black spray paint and then used some "the right stuff" black RTV and put the cap back on. It turned out really good and clean and was super easy. Ill see if i can find some pictures

edit: well i dont have any before pictures but this was after i cut the pinch seam and cut the rubi rails back about 2"

View attachment 230947
Came out clean. The pinch seam cut looks good.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Josh27

On my unlimited I just trimmed the pinch seam before I even got my 35s and 2.5 inch lift so not sure how close it would have been. But I did have to take about 2 inches off of my rubi rails.

Top Bottom