2012 JKU Black Hardtop - SoCal

JAGS

Hooked
Well, finally considering selling the hardtop.

It was on the Jeep for less than two years. Been hanging in the garage for the last 2.5 years. Is in great condition. No major blemishes.

Added additional tint to all back windows to help with security/UV. Also includes a silver WAL gear decal for extra horsepower.

Asking $1250. Willing to meet up within reasonable distance to IE/OC.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
What percent tint did you add? I cant see out of the rear of mine anyway and wouldnt mind making it a little darker.

Kalums

Why! Why!! Seriously can't anyone around here get rid of one of these... *scratches head* maybe a trip to Disneyland would be in order... *thinking * but then I would spend the money for the top there... Seriously a no win situation for me... The struggle is real! Glws should go fast. 👍😆

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Had a request to post up some pics. A little difficult since the top is hanging in the garage.

But here are a few.

IMG_1479689855.781643.jpg
IMG_1479689870.375573.jpg
IMG_1479689882.649582.jpg
IMG_1479689891.703168.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
But doesn't he know you're kind of a big deal? Clearly he should buy yours so he can tell people he's running JAGS old hardtop. :yup:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. Right! Yeah, I told him that. [emoji6] I'm sure he's just really busy washing his hair. What OTHER reason could there be. [emoji848] Ha ha.

Top Bottom