Rear bumper with stock/cut fenders

agiron

Does any one ha e pics with a "stubby rear bumper with either cut or stock fenders. I think it could look a bit goofy. So now I'm leaning towards a full width rear to match up better with the fenders. What are your guys and falls thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

I had the LOD sig series full width and running 37s i would rub the rear bumper if i were to do it over again i would have went with their stubby version
i did also have the RK xfactor kit which was supposed to move the rear axle back like 1" which opened up a whole can of worms i had to fix later so that may have been part of the problem as well

IMAG1570.jpg

Dopey84

I'm running bumper less with cut stock fenders it looks good I'm just waiting to order my rear fascia and d rings

Dopey IMG_1479254547.534683.jpg IMG_1479254581.011518.jpg

Havoc40

Here's my LoD shorty with factory fenders. That lasted all of about 36hrs before cutting them lol

20150403_195115.jpg

rich67

Caught the Bug
I run the EVO fascia with flat fenders. I was not sure how it would look when I first ordered it. But now that it's on, I love the look. I bedlined the gap under the tailgate recently to make it blend better.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474500910.440220.jpg

desertrunner

Is he running full width in that pic?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

He is yes but i was just giving you an example of cutting the fenders to taper in the back that might look good with the stubby bumper if you think the rears would look funny

In that pic he has on the same bumper i had in my first picture rubbing on the rear bumper

Top Bottom