Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

highoctane

Caught the Bug
For clarification, this is a sincere apology. I did not intend it to sound sarcastic. Additionally, I assumed my account was brought over from jk-forum because I do not recall creating the account, but I guess I did back in 2012.

I apologize for only participating in the classified section. I will work to participate more and just keep my take-off driveshaft.

Good on you for making amends then. So many come here with the sole purpose of breaking the rules just to cause drama and talk about it in their other groups/forums. It can be hard to figure out who is sincere and who isn't.

moto82mike

I had no idea.

Good on you for making amends then. So many come here with the sole purpose of breaking the rules just to cause drama and talk about it in their other groups/forums. It can be hard to figure out who is sincere and who isn't.

I didn't realize people did that to cause problems. I guess I was just being a lazy "member" with no intention of causing problems... Now that I know people purposely break rules, I understand the response I initially got. At the time, it seemed like a lot of hate for an honest mistake but it makes sense now.

Thanks for setting me straight on the rules and not holding my initial d-bag response against me.

Happy Thanksgiving.

BTW - Anyone want to buy that driveshaft? $400! Great deal! :cheesy: (kidding)

sipafz

Caught the Bug
For clarification, this is a sincere apology. I did not intend it to sound sarcastic. Additionally, I assumed my account was brought over from jk-forum because I do not recall creating the account, but I guess I did back in 2012.

I apologize for only participating in the classified section. I will work to participate more and just keep my take-off driveshaft.

Glad to hear that you're going to stick around! Have a Great Thanksgiving!

moto82mike

Thank you. I will be doing some contributing this time. I am going to do install photos and write-up for the following:

Evo Hinged Tailgate Carrier
Fox ATS steering stabilizer
Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Evo Fascia Rear
Evo 1/4 pounder

Parts are arriving and using holidays home to do the installs so I figured it would be a good contribution. Especially the Hinged Tailgate Carrier BC I haven't seen a video out about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Barkerp

Yeah, you must have missed the rules. Rule 26:

CAN I LEAVE ON MY OWN AT ANY TIME?
No. By agreeing to these rules, you acknowledge full transfer of your soul to the Wayalife community. You forever belong to us.

Sorry, bro. No can do.

-haha - love it. Although i think my mortgage company has my soul, they may let WAL have it when they are finished with it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chad

Thank you. I will be doing some contributing this time. I am going to do install photos and write-up for the following:

Evo Hinged Tailgate Carrier
Fox ATS steering stabilizer
Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Evo Fascia Rear
Evo 1/4 pounder

Parts are arriving and using holidays home to do the installs so I figured it would be a good contribution. Especially the Hinged Tailgate Carrier BC I haven't seen a video out about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome and good luck with your build. No disrespect meant if you are, but were you/ are you an operator, as one would be led to think by your pic?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Welcome, I look forward to seeing some of your write ups on here. Definitely interested in seeing that evo carrier as I have a buddy that is soon to be getting one that I will be helping with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom