Stock bump stops

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Do you mean the Evo/King hydraulic bump stops? If so, you don't need the OE rubber bump stop things; as you'll be cutting the bottom of the bump stop "can/tube" off, and the air bumps mount in the resulting tube.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to verify, are you talking about the yellow rubber jounce pads? The ones that are plugged into your TeraFlex extensions?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Just to verify, are you talking about the yellow rubber jounce pads? The ones that are plugged into your TeraFlex extensions?

Correct, I was assuming the pads were part of the extensions. I have a set of the standard evo 3" bump stops that I would rather use and get the extra inch of travel, upon inspection I should be completely free clearance wise

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Correct, I was assuming the pads were part of the extensions. I have a set of the standard evo 3" bump stops that I would rather use and get the extra inch of travel, upon inspection I should be completely free clearance wise

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are not part of the extension. Just take them out of the TF extension and your good to go

Top Bottom