Nikson checking in...

Nikson

Fella Jeepers,
-
Nikson checking in (some might of heard or not), but its a pleasure to chitchat with anyone who speaks "Jeep" language for sure!
+
Checking in, its a pleasure to chitchat with anyone who speaks "Jeep" language for sure!

As I say, "You might of bought a Jeep, but Jeep skills must be earned, and cannot be bought!"

Jeep on!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Are you from nikson overland? Did you happen to read the rules you agreed to? :thinking:

dwvninety

Fella Jeepers,

Nikson checking in (some might of heard or not), but its a pleasure to chitchat with anyone who speaks "Jeep" language for sure!

As I say, "You might of bought a Jeep, but Jeep skills must be earned, and cannot be bought!"

Jeep on!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

What's a "Jeep"?

Nikson

Are you from nikson overland? Did you happen to read the rules you agreed to? :thinking:

I've looked over them, and yes, I'm that nikson. Not sure how that has anything to do with rules of the site?
Did I overstep a certain rule that I missed by introducing myself?

WJCO

Meme King
You're welcome to talk to Eddie and Cindy, the admin, but the rules in question are as follows:

You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. You also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

CAN I USE THE NAME OF A MANUFACTURER OR VENDOR AS A PART OF MY USER NAME?
Unless you are the manufacturer or vendor in question, no, you are not allowed to use their name as a part of your user name here on WAYALIFE.com.

CAN MEMBERS OR BUSINESSES WITH A COMPETING INTEREST PARTICIPATE ON WAYALIFE?
No. Member and businesses who are engaged in activities that we feel is a competing interest will not be allowed to participate on WAYALIFE.

Nikson

I see where you coming from, so I guess I should have thought about it and used a different name.
Honestly, never had any intent to advertise anything, more or less gather "intel" by coming onto the site and using same name I use on other sites.
Well, it is what it is... If Eddie sees it right to delete/edit, thats within site's rights there is no argument there. :thumb:

You're welcome to talk to Eddie and Cindy, the admin, but the rules in question are as follows:

You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. You also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

WJCO

Meme King
You're welcome to stick around and contribute. Just make sure you aren't pimping your agendas. :thumb:

Nikson

You're welcome to stick around and contribute. Just make sure you aren't pimping your agendas. :thumb:

Never intended, when I said I was the one that "some might of heard", just clarified by whom I was.
Lots of times previously members would ask that along the way, so I figured I would clarify.
I'll make sure to keep lo profile :)
Cheers!

Top Bottom